SHARKNADO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first heard about this I thought it was some fancy shmancy foreign film pronounced shark-naw-doh.

doy

sharktopuss.

tumblr_mphlxknAGb1r7i2y7o1_400.gif

Is this masterpiece on Netflix yet?

I will resub to netflix when it is! My girlfriend goes crazy over ****ty Shark movies so this one just might blow her away :lol

Sharktapus is lame. Sharknado rules;
Sharktopus won’t be kept at bay*
And you can never ever ever get away*
So swim on over don’t ya scream and shout*
He’ll getcha baby without a doubt*
So swim on over don’t ya scream and shout*
He’ll getcha baby without a doubt
[ame]https://youtu.be/U87zVkIXNI0[/ame]

People can make fun of this movie all they want, but it will still be better than The Dark Knight Rises :lecture.

I don't believe that I have any interest in this, however, I LOVE saying Sharknado. Seriously, it's awesome.

i have reached the pinnacle of awesomeness by watching what is probably known as the greatest story ever told in any form of media known to man..........."Sharknado".............i predict all films to either spontaneously combust or just outright refuse to play due to not being able to hold a candle to this epic masterpiece. i also predict this movie will bring world peace, cure all ailments, align the planets, and breed fire breathing unicorns.
it's the must see movie of the millennium......:lecture

i have reached the pinnacle of awesomeness by watching what is probably known as the greatest story ever told in any form of media known to man..........."Sharknado".............i predict all films to either spontaneously combust or just outright refuse to play due to not being able to hold a candle to this epic masterpiece. i also predict this movie will bring world peace, cure all ailments, align the planets, and breed fire breathing unicorns.
it's the must see movie of the millennium......:lecture

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Back