SHARKNADO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez. Why does the SyFy channel waste money making this stuff when they could take pretty cool classic sci fi books like John Carter that are under public domain and make a tv movie.

they found a niche market for these. I love them. Pirahnanaconda was the best.

Jeez. Why does the SyFy channel waste money making this stuff when they could take pretty cool classic sci fi books like John Carter that are under public domain and make a tv movie.

I am looking forward to the re-run. I am sorry I missed this last night.

I can completely see the reason some people want to watch flicks like this. I grew up with "Food of the Gods" and "Night of the Lepus".

I bought "Sharktopus" and "Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus" for my son. You haven't seen a truly pathetic...but freakin' killer...scene until you've seen a giant shark jump out of the water and chomp a 747 in mid-flight.

Some of these filmmakers have as much imagination for campy crap as the greats do for epic material.

I am looking forward to the re-run. I am sorry I missed this last night.

I can completely see the reason some people want to watch flicks like this. I grew up with "Food of the Gods" and "Night of the Lepus".

I bought "Sharktopus" and "Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus" for my son. You haven't seen a truly pathetic...but freakin' killer...scene until you've seen a giant shark jump out of the water and chomp a 747 in mid-flight.

Some of these filmmakers have as much imagination for campy crap as the greats do for epic material.
Food of the Gods was loads better than this sheet

Because they wanted to change their name to Stupid

Hurry up, before they sell out:

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Sharknado-Blu-ray-Ian-Ziering/dp/B00DCLT8RA"]https://www.amazon.com/Sharknado-Blu-ray-Ian-Ziering/dp/B00DCLT8RA[/ame]

Back