Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting sideshow now has 50 of the EX... Seems like a ploy to get people to rush to buy these... Wonder how many they actually haven't sold. Still think this is a great looking piece but think Sideshow is trying to build hype by making it sell out.

Beautiful statue, unfortunately the ES is ridiculous.

The flippers recognize this and are dropping it like a sack of taters.

The good news is fans of the character/sculpt can pick one up for retail.

Sideshow is moronic... games and delays and fake "out of stocks" they need to grow up and just do right by customers. Make an edition size, stick to it, and put a release date that is at least close instead of 6 months + different than the actual release date.

End rant.

Hurry and send this to me SS, this is the best SW statue of the year... if it ever arrives that is.

Sideshow is moronic... games and delays and fake "out of stocks" they need to grow up and just do right by customers. Make an edition size, stick to it, and put a release date that is at least close instead of 6 months + different than the actual release date.

End rant.

Hurry and send this to me SS, this is the best SW statue of the year... if it ever arrives that is.

I think your comments are moronic, you clearly don't understand the magnitude of what SS is doing these days.

It's got nothing to do with growing up. Your comments clearly show your immaturity

Every time you do that you pay the Non refundable deposit . The amount of times you have done that CBG you could have paid for the statue ........:cuckoo:

Huh? I never had to before? I sure hope not..... Oh crap your right. Last 2 times I cancel before the 2 to 3 days kicked in. :gah:

End rant.

You've never dealt with Gentle Giant have you? :lol

Beautiful statue, unfortunately the ES is ridiculous.

The flippers recognize this and are dropping it like a sack of taters.

The good news is fans of the character/sculpt can pick one up for retail.

Ya surprised they are making 1000 of these and only 350 punishers... Seems to me should be the otherway around. Still statue looks amazing can't pass this one up :)

Ya surprised they are making 1000 of these and only 350 punishers... Seems to me should be the otherway around. Still statue looks amazing can't pass this one up :)

This is their third punisher and they also did a dio of him

I never knew Shaak Ti was so much more popular and in demand then punisher, even storm, scarlet witch, spider woman, vampi PF, etc... She must be quite a character with fans.

I think your comments are moronic, you clearly don't understand the magnitude of what SS is doing these days.

It's got nothing to do with growing up. Your comments clearly show your immaturity

I run a company... why are my comments moronic? Sideshow lies about items being out of stock and changes edition sizes all as a marketing ploy and then can't even release the item within a reasonable window as first described. I do not think that is immature; it is a fact. You obviously have no idea what constitutes good customer relationships...

I thought I grabbed one of the last 20 of these.... but it looks like they found another 50!?!?!?!? What the heck? Ah well. I want it. It looks amazing.

Back