Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run a company... why are my comments moronic? Sideshow lies about items being out of stock and changes edition sizes all as a marketing ploy and then can't even release the item within a reasonable window as first described. I do not think that is immature; it is a fact. You obviously have no idea what constitutes good customer relationships...

Yeah guess I mustn't Mr business man

oh you are lucky..just check out of curiosity this morning and it said less then 10 available.. guess it will be back in stock in a couple of weeks :lol

Yea after reading around a bit it seems like people cancel every now and then and people who get on the waitlist get some that way. But I need the flexpay and I don't want to risk the chance of it not going back in stock.

screw SSC .. annoying

:goodpost: :gah: It would be really cool if collectible companies took a day to actually figure out when they could ship out statues and then deliver said statues on those days. If it's 7 months away then okay! But at least make the dates accurate so I can plan to spend my SSC rewards points when I can actually use them! :monkey2

I'm alright with delays as long as the statue turns out great! :lecture

delays and good quality aren't connected unfortunately. While we like her, it's getting harder and harder to not just say screw it to SSC and cancel everything... ah, well, at least we haven't ordered anything yet this year :p

so, it's delayed again? Was it a delay mail?

delays and good quality aren't connected unfortunately. While we like her, it's getting harder and harder to not just say screw it to SSC and cancel everything... ah, well, at least we haven't ordered anything yet this year :p

so, it's delayed again? Was it a delay mail?

I didn't mean to insinuate that they were but you're right. Delays don't always translate into quality.

However the last few statues (Black Widow, Babydoll & Mythos Kenobi) that I received that were delayed all came out awesome. :D

Back