Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gutted. Got the inevitable "delayed" flexpay schedule notice. Moved back a month to August.

Ya can't say I was surprised when I got this e-mail this morning. Would rather wait for a piece done right though then got a mess on time :)

Sideshow has taken the next step to become the ultimate shady company and if they keep pushing everything back and lying about items being out of stock ect for sales purposes they will go out of business just like Master Replicas ect ect. It is such a shame because Sideshow makes great products... customer service wise this crap is getting old.

The response times takes so long now. I hope they can do something about it. I really don't mind the later response time. But when I do het it it's a generic email. So then I have to email or call again after waiting a week or two. That's what I think they need to work on.

I never have, or had, any issues with Sideshow's CS department.

They :love me. :lecture :D

:clap wow you are so lucky. These problems that arise takes up so much of my time to solve. It was so easy before. Now its a huge challenge. It's making me tired. I just wish it wasn't like this. Before as many said it was so fun and easy.

:clap wow you are so lucky. These problems that arise takes up so much of my time to solve. It was so easy before. Now its a huge challenge. It's making me tired. I just wish it wasn't like this. Before as many said it was so fun and easy.

They love me because I send them a bucket of KFC all white meat each month. True story. :yess:

Sith Beagles know how to grease the wheels. Literally...with KFC. :D

Looks like the EX may be closed for pre orders. I checked it yesterday and decided to preorder today and now it may be closed! :gah: Well worse comes to worse I can just hop on the waitlist for it.

Looks like the EX may be closed for pre orders. I checked it yesterday and decided to preorder today and now it may be closed! :gah: Well worse comes to worse I can just hop on the waitlist for it.

You will convert for sure. The waitlist has already went up twice and came back up for preorder.

Back