Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head fell off and the leg with the wirings inside broke into three separate pieces. The right foot broke a few toes and the metal rods inside the spikes torn.
Miraculously the lightsaber did'nt break!
She is pretty much all repaired now with milliput , glue and heat gun. I'll need to touch up some paint here and there.

What I as looking for was extra spikes and the regular left hand.

It's a crying shame because by the end of this week I'll received my exclusive hand with a red lightsaber now installed thanks to Pixelpiper.
I'll post se pics once I receive it

Wow, I didn't know this was part of a total rebuild. That left hand saber was actually a bit tricky to do - surprise surprise, there's a thick metal wire inside the arm that runs up the hilt. I knew the hilt wasn't quite straight from the start, but I had no clue there was a metal wire in there before I started. Really hoping no one else wants a lit saber in the left hand. ;)

Wow, I didn't know this was part of a total rebuild. That left hand saber was actually a bit tricky to do - surprise surprise, there's a thick metal wire inside the arm that runs up the hilt. I knew the hilt wasn't quite straight from the start, but I had no clue there was a metal wire in there before I started. Really hoping no one else wants a lit saber in the left hand. ;)

The statue broke after I had put my order :slap
I would have never thought the metal rod would go this far inside the hand :monkey3

I guess my Shaak Ti will be a one of a kind :yess:

I'm selling mine if anyone is interested. It's the standard version and the saber still works...

EDIT: Sold.

Last edited:
Back