Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Errrrr..... Going and still going because of the added few thousands. Errr... I still hate that add on just because it sold out fast. They should add on more chrome Droids.

Errrrr..... Going and still going because of the added few thousands. Errr... I still hate that add on just because it sold out fast. They should add on more chrome Droids.

Ya switched my order to the exclusive today. Still 1000 exclusives so don't think SS added more looks like people changing there minds or dropping out of the preorder.

I think some collectors have canceled the EX due to previous QA problems. I doubt Sideshow has added more pieces to the ES...which I wish Sideshow would do away with.

JMO, your mileage may vary.

Ya switched my order to the exclusive today. Still 1000 exclusives so don't think SS added more looks like people changing there minds or dropping out of the preorder.

I guess it was the reg that had a lot added correct? Oh well at least the ex is still the same. Could be worst. Thanks for calming me down bros! :wave. This one does look nice. Mark and SS the dreM team I must say. Without Tim miller. this is the best they have. Glad SS still has mark. Everything he sculpted this last year I've bought. Why does mark not come on the forums? :)

Seems like every Ex comes back into stock either before it gets released or shortly after. Just look now, Baby Doll and Lady Death are two others that this happened to recently. I'm sure this will be back in stock again once it is released.

I think 1000 is still a big es for this character. If she wasn't in her club outfit I'm sure selling 500 could b a challenge

Seems like every Ex comes back into stock either before it gets released or shortly after. Just look now, Baby Doll and Lady Death are two others that this happened to recently. I'm sure this will be back in stock again once it is released.
seems Babydoll exclusive is only getting retail bids or lower at ebay (shipping/no tax taken into account). maybe the flippers who buy like 10 at a time are rethinking their gentlegiant hopes - and now all their cancellations have put it back in stock? who knows. here's hoping Shaak Ti stays gold.

Last edited:
Can't agree more. For a unknown character the numbers are way too high. Ex and reg both.

I'm blaming Darth Talon for this change of events. Talon has proved so popular for such a minor character that SS were probably rubbing their hands in glee at the thought of Shaak Ti.

At least Shaak Ti is in the comics, books, films and games.
We all know even the casual SW fans will see how great this statue looks and will hop on board.

does any one is sideshow are going to do the light up feature yet on this piece as 3500 of these sounds a lot with no light up feature please help:pray::pray:

I'm blaming Darth Talon for this change of events. Talon has proved so popular for such a minor character that SS were probably rubbing their hands in glee at the thought of Shaak Ti.

We all know even the casual SW fans will see how great this statue looks and will hop on board.

:lol never thought of that at all. You're right!

:goodpost:

Your exactly right. Now sideshow is gonna kill the puppy. Talon was the exception not the norm.

Back