Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my sentinel a few days ago and it's a fantastic piece. I liked it a lot more once I got some lighting on him. I would give it a 9/10. Great presence and size.
Here's a picture of it currently. I'm still in the process of setting up my wires and lighting.

Looks amazing in that collection. The wait for mine is killing me. So excited for this one. :yess:

What a massive and detailed piece guys! Great addition to my X-MEN collection!

Check out my video review:

Has anyone had a problem with the power button on this? The bloody thing is stuck on mine. It was working but stiff when i got the statue yesterday, but now it's stuck/broken and i can't turn the lights on.

Apart from that issue i'm in love with this statue. It's a beast on display and the paint apps and weathering are really good. Great addition to my collection.

Has anyone had a problem with the power button on this? The bloody thing is stuck on mine. It was working but stiff when i got the statue yesterday, but now it's stuck/broken and i can't turn the lights on.

Apart from that issue i'm in love with this statue. It's a beast on display and the paint apps and weathering are really good. Great addition to my collection.

Of all the problems to have, it's the power switch?!? Maybe SS can send a new base?

Otherwise, I'm glad that you're impressed by this mutant-hunting monstrosity. It's a sight to behold!

Of all the problems to have, it's the power switch?!? Maybe SS can send a new base?

Otherwise, I'm glad that you're impressed by this mutant-hunting monstrosity. It's a sight to behold!
I know right? We've had broken legs etc and my problem is a switch? :rotfl I got it from a local shop so just waiting to hear back.

Some flowers, card and meal for two tomorrow :naughty :date:love

Yeah see you at 8pm lover :lol

Hi guys I have a question that is there any plastic part on this piece?
I don't believe so, dont feel any plastic on him.
fe3fe41a8b6af084fa6c394525321ed9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Hi all, rather late in posting this, but I need help regarding the base.

Can someone please confirm the on/off switch is located next the AC power adapter hole on the base?

This is the base I received...

Is the switch on my base missing?

Attachments

• Sideshow-Sentinel-Base-2.jpg
    Sideshow-Sentinel-Base-2.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Sideshow-Sentinel-Base-1.jpg
    Sideshow-Sentinel-Base-1.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Sideshow-Sentinel-Base-3.jpg
    Sideshow-Sentinel-Base-3.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 99
yikes bro, yeah your missing the switch....wtf happened?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back