Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahhahaha, perfect MAN.... Someone should send that pic to SS :rotfl

2hrhc8k.jpg

Would any of you use all of your RP to buy this?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Would any of you use all of your RP to buy this?

That's a tuff one. I'd like one to go with the XM Magneto but the pose hurts. I thought about using my points on one this or Godzilla given they are both overpriced IMO but I may wait and see if a larger coupon deal pops up.

nope. Im a big X Men fan but I worked to hard for my points to use them on this.

Yeah. I mean... Everytime I see this I hope I like it. But I just don't. And it sucks. Hopefully an old school one will come. Instead of doing all the intricit details, I wish they would have hid all the wiring and detail behind big ole steel plating to give it the old school look.

That's a tuff one. I'd like one to go with the XM Magneto but the pose hurts. I thought about using my points on one this or Godzilla given they are both overpriced IMO but I may wait and see if a larger coupon deal pops up.

Yeah me too man. Something about it is just wrong and for the price its even more wrong. I might use mine on Sauron
nope. Im a big X Men fan but I worked to hard for my points to use them on this.
Lmao so what do you plan on using them on
Yeah. I mean... Everytime I see this I hope I like it. But I just don't. And it sucks. Hopefully an old school one will come. Instead of doing all the intricit details, I wish they would have hid all the wiring and detail behind big ole steel plating to give it the old school look.
I'm the same bro. I wish it was a little less cartoon and more imposing robot

I don't know Jedi, I have about 350 built up now and I'm just dying to blow them on something.

I don't know Jedi, I have about 350 built up now and I'm just dying to blow them on something.
Nice. Wait for something to go on double points and stuff. Its usually an almost definite for the bigger maquettes too. I'm hoping incan drop mine on Zilla or Sauron then I saw this but i doubt I'd drop it on this Lol.

I completely agree. They would have sold a ton of these if it was a classic version.

SS doesn't refund points if you get a damaged piece and there are no replacements right? This concerns me on buying something using points.

SS doesn't refund points if you get a damaged piece and there are no replacements right? This concerns me on buying something using points.
Damn bro when you put it like that its mad scary :(

Nice. Wait for something to go on double points and stuff. Its usually an almost definite for the bigger maquettes too. I'm hoping incan drop mine on Zilla or Sauron then I saw this but i doubt I'd drop it on this Lol.

I bought Sauron and sent him back for full refund. I couldn't take the paint job. Looked like a bunch of plastic and not armor. He also had this pot belly thing going on with his armor.

Back