Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought Sauron and sent him back for full refund. I couldn't take the paint job. Looked like a bunch of plastic and not armor. He also had this pot belly thing going on with his armor.
Wow good to know. I'm going to check out the thread now just to get some other impressions too. Plastic huh? I could've loved with the paint but if it looks like plastic that's just a waste of money.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I have Sauron and its really good IMO. It's a very large well done piece. I'm not a huge fan of the Orange glow paint or the solid piece chain mail but overall it's an attention getter.

I have Sauron and its really good IMO. It's a very large well done piece. I'm not a huge fan of the Orange glow paint or the solid piece chain mail but overall it's an attention getter.

It's not the orange paint that has me on the fence, it's the plasticky looking armor. Not convincing in photos. How is it in hand?

I also take a look at Sentinal every now and then, still looks goofy to me.

It's not the orange paint that has me on the fence, it's the plasticky looking armor. Not convincing in photos. How is it in hand?

I also take a look at Sentinal every now and then, still looks goofy to me.

I think it's very good. Of coarse anything can look better but it's a huge statue of a great villain. It looks amazing if you have lower lighting on it in a display. The armor would look better weathered and if it had actual rings for chain mail but I'm happy with it. It didn't disappoint me in hand like other SS statues have.

Is there an EX for sentinel?

Why do you always ask questions that can be looked up in 10 seconds and you have already asked about 3 times?

There's an EX for this?
Someone replied NO

Great! So no ex! Ok now I have time to think about this. Whew! That's would have sucked big time if the was an ex.
Another day, another time

750 for a ex? Or 750 all ever made?
Another day, another time............

The answer is still NO

So the EX is on a WL? Wow what was the EX it must've sold out in a day or less. Wow that's crazy but I thought a lot of ppl don't like this? Can someone help me to find the WL?

Oops this thread is from so long ago I forgot and didn't look back one page for the answers. Lol btw so no ex? 750 ES total? I think I know now. Thanks all! I'm really debating on this. But will wait till sell out and maybe a coupon. Still can't decide because of the 100.00 spike in price from galactus.

Oops this thread is from long ago I forgot and didn't look back one page for the answers. Lol btw so no ex? 750 ES total? I think I know now. Thanks all! I'm really debating on this. But will wait till sell out and maybe a coupon. Still can't decide because of the 100.00 spike in price from galactus.
So wait for it to sell out then use a coupon? You can't use a coupon on WL...

Oh FFS! Why do I always bite?

So wait for it to sell out then use a coupon? You can't use a coupon on WL...

Oh FFS! Why do I always bite?
Its great to know now that I can use the coupon on WL items. Hope this doesn't sell out too fast like the EX did. Thanks for all the great info

Thanks guys for input on Sauron. I'm going to check out ppls HD pics and judge for myself. Hopefully he's still available next year when all my points kick in :)

What happen to sentinel? 2 months with no talk about him? So. Even with is it 750 ES? He's still not moving? I'm going to wait and not get suckered in this time like GH. I want the 10% off and the free shipping this time. Then I might think about it. The statue does look great. Just the price is what I don't like.

Back