Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well for the price and real estate he will take in my collection im just not excited enough to place an order. Minor tweaks and this would be order. SS is constantly over reaching on their poses. If he was just standing straight looking down with arm out looking to blast this would be an easy order. Instead he is bending at the knees and has the infamous SS twist at the hips which they reserve for their male sculpts :gah:

Yup. Sentinel needs to look menacing.

Don't engage folks
tumblr_lgqvd8dPoZ1qf2tsuo1_500.gif

For Reg. Ex sold out they only did 200 of those

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Huh??? Was there ever an ex? I try to keep up here but now I don't get the SS news letters anymore. I can't even find it on their site. Do they not send us the updates anymore? I don't remember seeing an ex unless it was mention in one of the newsletter recently.

Huh??? Was there ever an ex? I try to keep up here but now I don't get the SS news letters anymore. I can't even find it on their site. Do they not send us the updates anymore? I don't remember seeing an ex unless it was mention in one of the newsletter recently.
Ex was a half blown off Sentinel COH that blinked intermittently, to make it look like it was, well, just blown off lol

Ok are you guys serious? This can't be.... I'm going to call SS to find out on Monday. I would be so pissed if I really missed the ex. I'm not a huge fan of sentinel but if the ex is here I only want that one. Regs don't do it for this big guy.

Yeah is it me or do the newsletters seem like no one cares anymore to give us updates. The last few I got are just a whole bunch of links to preview shots or pre order screens. I miss the commentary they would add in

Yeah is it me or do the newsletters seem like no one cares anymore to give us updates. The last few I got are just a whole bunch of links to preview shots or pre order screens. I miss the commentary they would add in

Exactly at least I know I'm not the only one. I was wondering why I. Not getting them anymore except sales links.

there was no ex for sentinel guys ,

Great! So no ex! Ok now I have time to think about this. Whew! That's would have sucked big time if the was an ex.

There's usually a link under those bro (shipping updates: click here) where it gives you updates for everything except WL and limited quantity items.

Edit*
42ce02c8df723bd3c660f61dfd976261.jpg

Back