SDCC Cow-hand Luke Arrived!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell, why not try another way to using the accessories.

convert the poncho into some dress and the goggles to a bra, and we have a drag! :clap

Re: re

Richard, I originally got a 12"w X 12"d X 20"h case, but ended up getting another 12"w X 10"d X 20"h case that I think fits better. Either will work though. :)

Hi guys,
Sorry to intrude in your thread, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to pick up one of these at Con. So if anyone wants him, please pm me...

sam

Here's a picture:
right-full-1.jpg

I have more picture of the SDCC and the regular Luke here:
motoblue - 1/4 Luke

I like them both immensely. Both also have the floating hands syndrome but it doesn't bother me too much. Too bad I am still setting up my media room so only one can be displayed at a time, but it woul look kind of weird to have both up anyway, since they're almost identical. I'll have the same issues with my Hans when they come, I'm sure.

Was playing around with the Luke farmer figure... and here's another way of wearing his clothes

p100079010fw.jpg

Bandit?
p100078410ps.jpg

I agree Dave, I am still waiting for the first 1/4 custom, which I bet will come with Han, as people strive to creat Indiana customs...

I got my Luke yesterday. Overall, it's very nice. The belt, the hat and the goggles I like very much. Don't really care for the poncho. It just doesn't sit right. I'm sure it would need to be washed to loosen it up and get rid of the creases (from being folded in the package) and make it more floppy. I like the binoculars in his hand look much more than the regular edition. I've displayed mine without the poncho. Not sure if I'm going to keep Luke so I don't want to do anything with the poncho until I'm sure. Also, the new packaging was much better along with the outer sleeve and graphic design of the box as well.

Weird. That's the first Luke I've seen that has the left foot rested on the base like that Fritz.

It can be manipulated a little but that just how it sits right out of the box. I assume you are talking about his toe sticking up a little?

Yeah, that's what I meant. All the other Luke's I've seen, including the one I own, have the toe resting on the base and the heel off of it a bit.

Actually, I guess I lucked out since it probably looks more natural with the toe sticking up because typically you'd put your heel down first. :clap

It's definitely the only one I've seen with the left foot like that. You may have a one-of-a-kind there Fritz. 8)

Got my Invoice / 21 day notice from EU warehouse for Exclusive Luke from the wait list.

No e-mail to say they had converted the waitlist to an order!

Still, I'm kind of looking forward to it now.:rock

is my cripple luke one of a kind as well? :p

replacement is on it's way from ss. hope it's a ok piece.

the bino is different in some way btw the regular and exclusive version fritz?

Back