SDCC Cow-hand Luke Arrived!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hands on mine fell right into place too. I finally received the acrylic case for my 1/4 Luke today. Man this piece looks great! Even better now that he's in his home. ;) :D

Mini Rock can you post a pic of your Luke in it's display case?

Thinking of doing that myself & wondered how it looks.

You got that right! You know, I hadn't seen a moth in months, but the first time I unwrapped my Luke, on flew in the door when my kids came in from playing. Talk about paranoid. :lol

can you guys advice me on this:

p100076212ev.jpg

the right leg doesnt fit in all the way while the left leg is already resting on the base. i'm sure it shouldnt be like this, looks like i've got to get a replacement?

re

You got that right! You know, I hadn't seen a moth in months, but the first time I unwrapped my Luke, on flew in the door when my kids came in from playing. Talk about paranoid.

Well, MR, I will probably be encasing all the items after seeing your web pages. Mightily impressive!!!:bow

Re: re

Noelchiew, did you try and see if there is an obstruction in the peg hole? Since it's not tight I can imagine any other reason it wouldn't go all the way in.

i would think so if the left leg is also suspended in the air.

but like i said above, the left leg is already resting on the rock, which prevents the right leg with the peg from going any deeper.

here's another look:

p100076318iw.jpg

Hard to say, I guess the peg could be too long. Looks like it might be a return, but I'm sure you'd rather do a quicky fix up yourself if possible.

Back