SDCC Cobra Commander?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure he'll have a staff like this:

ccstaff.jpg

I'm betting that and the cape are the extras in question. No throne, thank god!

I'm sticking with the blue one I have on order.

I agree to disagree :)

I'm sure many people will still hate it forever no matter what... and I'm okay with that :duff

Me, I like the color and presentation a ton - very eye-catching. It'll be interesting to see how the Pre-Order goes, etc.

'Night all! Don't kill each other! :peace

Pretty sure he'll have a staff like this:

ccstaff.jpg

I'm betting that and the cape are the extras in question. No throne, thank god!

I'm sticking with the blue one I have on order.

I hope he comes with a staff like that, although it would be very similar to the exclusive for the blue one so they might not so they don't piss the true blue guys off. Sigh. Who knows at this point.

But I'm with you on the cape. 99.9% sure he has one.

And I doubt he has the throne. That alone could have been the exclusive. Remember, attendees have to carry thes around the convention. They learned their lesson with the PF Luke. No large items, which would include the throne if done properly.

I agree to disagree :)

I'm sure many people will still hate it forever no matter what... and I'm okay with that :duff

Me, I like the color and presentation a lot - very eye-catching. It'll be interesting to see how the Pre-Order goes, etc.

'Night all! Don't kill each other! :peace

I think the colors are eye catching as well. That silver and red really looks great together. That is really what sold me on the figure (that and the fact you are impressed by it).

For those of you who don't want the Crimson Commander in their collection - don't buy it.

Con exclusives could be considered not even part of the line, but a little step off the path - completeists can buy it and be glad they have the whole line - and completeists can not buy it and still feel like they haven't missed anything.

Inappropriate remarks and over the top stupidity will be (and has been), as usual, deleted.

Too bad for you... I guess if you don't get your way you take your ball and go home?

Yup.

Dear Collector,

We wanted to update you that the status of your SideshowCollectibles.com order (#TXXXXXX) has changed. This change will be listed below in the 'Current Status' section. We have provided definitions and reasons for all status terms within this e-mail. If you are unfamiliar with what your status term means, you can find your answer easily below.

Please note that this Status Update is NOT an invoice and does NOT include any shipping costs or tax/VAT information!

[Canceled] - G.I. Joe Collectibles Cobra Commander 12-inch Figure - Sideshow Exclusive (Item #26141) - 1 x $99.99

IF YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN [CANCELED]
The common reasons for canceled T or P orders are:
1) Due to a credit card DECLINE. (THE MOST COMMON)
2) Online cancellations made by or requested by you.

The common reasons for canceled W reservations are:
1) Cancellation by us due to wait list closure from lack of available product to offer. (THE MOST COMMON)
2) Online cancellations made by or requested by you.

*More information about our Wait List service can be obtained here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=30

* If your card declined, for a T or P order, we sent an e-mail notification to this e-mail address and waited five business days to hear from you before canceling your order. Depending on available stock at this time, we may or may not be able to rebook your item. If you would like to check into this further, please contact us through:

[email protected]
Email Subject: Card Decline inquiry for order #(Input order number here)

If you did not receive your e-mail it may have been blocked by your e-mail host or sent to your bulk folder. Visit the following link to learn how to easily avoid this from happening in the future. https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=3602

IF YOUR ORDER IS [IN TRANSIT TO EU]
If you are a European Union customer, this means that your item has been processed, your credit card has been charged and your order is on its way to our EU warehouse. Upon its arrival at our EU warehouse, your order will be sent directly to you. You will then receive another Order Status e-mail, like this one, that will update your order status from 'In transit to EU' to 'Shipped'.

If you NEED TO CANCEL your order for any reason, you must contact us as soon as possible or your item will continue shipping out to you. You can call us directly at (805) 214 - 2159 or email us at [email protected] with the subject line 'Cancel my In Transit Order now!'

IF YOUR ORDER HAS [SHIPPED]
Your item/order has physically left our U.S./ EU warehouse and is on its way to you.

It is too late to cancel your order. If you no longer want this order, please contact us immediately to set up a merchandise return for you. Call us at (U.S.) (800) 474-3746 or (Int'l) (805) 214-2134 or e-mail us through: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/custserv/

Please note that you may be responsible for any shipping fees for the return of the item due to late cancellation. Please visit the link provided for more information.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=99

Your package tracking number should be displayed above in the 'Current Status' area. If not it will display within your order information in your online account. It will also be e-mailed directly to you. Please use this to track the package in route and to make arrangements for delivery if necessary.

EU CUSTOMERS: Your tracking information should display above, in the 'Current Status' area. If not, it will be displayed in your online account within the order information, located in your Order History area. It will also be e-mailed directly to you. Please use this information to track your package and to make arrangements to sign for it, if necessary.

You should also receive an e-mail containing your order invoice, which will include final shipping and VAT charges. Please note, when applicable, 17.5% VAT (amount may differ per country) is collected by Sideshow on all EU orders because we are a recognized retailer within the European Union.

IF YOUR ORDER IS [PROCESSING]
Sideshow Collectibles has received your order from our website. If you have ordered an in-stock item please expect your card to be charged immediately and the item to leave our warehouse within a few days.

If you have pre-ordered an item, then the 'Processing' status will remain in your online account until the item arrives into our warehouse and ships to you. Please refer to the item's order page for the projected shipping date or our free online newsletter. You will also receive a courtesy e-mail before the item arrives. Follow the provided link for more information.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=103

Let us know if we can assist you further!

Best Regards,
The Sideshow Customer Service Team

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

U.S. Toll Free: (800) 474-3746
Int'l Ph: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
U.S / Int'l Fx: (805) 214-2190

Contact Customer Service:
[email protected]

I'm not upset about the choice for Exclusive because I get to save some cash now. But Hopely SS doesn't gage popularity of a licence because of a peice like this. Of course it will sell out though. ;)

I'm not upset about the choice for Exclusive because I get to save some cash now. But Hopely SS doesn't gage popularity of a licence because of a peice like this. Of course it will sell out though. ;)

Sideshow wouldn't gauge popularity of a license off of any Con Ex, whether it's a stunning product or a shat product. That's why it's a Con Ex. You either want it, or you don't. Only being made in a low es... hence Con Ex.

Once again, they'll be getting my money for this, as well as others' money. They're not losing money with their products, trust me ;)

As a paying customer it is my right to complain about the choices they make, its simple i dont like it dont buy it. But these forums are here for us to voice our opinions.
If we all agreed, there would be no point in having them.

Just a bunch of "I got my notice", "me to", "me three"

Scooby Doo

perfect con exclusive......non-essential but nice for those attending or completists

Pretty Much :lecture

For those of you who don't want the Crimson Commander in their collection - don't buy it.

Con exclusives could be considered not even part of the line, but a little step off the path - completeists can buy it and be glad they have the whole line - and completeists can not buy it and still feel like they haven't missed anything.

Inappropriate remarks and over the top stupidity will be (and has been), as usual, deleted.

Exactly Dave! You can have it all and be ok with having this or not and still have a great set of GI Figures. Really no need to freak out and overreact to it.

Sideshow wouldn't gauge popularity of a license off of any Con Ex, whether it's a stunning product or a shat product. That's why it's a Con Ex. You either want it, or you don't. Only being made in a low es... hence Con Ex.

Once again, they'll be getting my money for this, as well as others' money. They're not losing money with their products, trust me ;)

:lecture :lecture

It's actually pretty cool looking from what I can make out the thumbnail teaser, but I never really liked the Crimson Commander (not even in 3-3/4 inch) so this is a pass for me. Now, if this comes with alternate chrome dome head that would fit onto my pre-ordered blue version, my arm is twisted...

WHOA. So it's the collectors' fault when a company makes bad decisions and people stop buying and the line suffers? I must say, Lonnie... that's a new one.

Sideshow mantra verbatum! :lol That's what they said about LOTR and most likely will say about Indy. :p

It starts with one...

Do you remember who said that? kl241. Hardly what I'd call a reliable source. :lol Chances are, he either never bought into the line in the first place, canceled his order a WHILE ago due to funds (as a matter of fact I remember him "canceling" it when the prodo pics of SE appeared) or kept all his orders and is eagerly anticipating picking up the Cotex Commander too! :lol

Broaden your minds folks, if Dusty admits that she isn't a huge JOE fan but the "extra" was enough to lock her purchase then what would appeal to a non-fan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back