SDCC 2018 Hot Toys News and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys won't drop Terminator with the new film coming along in the near future.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

One may dream...

B001BR7CZW_TheBluesBrothers_UXNB1._RI_SX940_.jpg

I would buy them and have them bugging the sh-t out of Princess Leia.

You win the internet today!! That was so funny. I didn’t think it looked that bad...especially if you take the goggles off. But a lot of folks are killing that figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree. Quote of the week imo.

But those lips. C'mon they look like Chewie kissed a frozen metal pole and got stuck. Like on Dumb and Dumber......

I say again I'm happy I have the first version which by rights, should be the worst.

Totally agree. Quote of the week imo.

But those lips. C'mon they look like Chewie kissed a frozen metal pole and got stuck. Like on Dumb and Dumber......

I say again I'm happy I have the first version which by rights, should be the worst.

Yeah HT has got to see how off those lips are and dial it back. If not, I can save my money and get this...lol

591515e7ee0a9352e486fb11bcdb8b74.jpg

I'm pretty happy that there's not much shown that I want. Saving some cash this year. Other than the Agent Smith, which they showed already. I may jump on the 10th anniversary Cap. The Wick looks pretty cool, but not needed for my collection.

Yeah HT has got to see how off those lips are and dial it back. If not, I can save my money and get this...lol

591515e7ee0a9352e486fb11bcdb8b74.jpg

In all seriousness, I think this could be turned into a great Chewbacca. Repaint the eyes and cover the plastic face with some of the excess fur from his feet and you might get a really, affordable Chewie.

Back