SDCC 2010/Freaks Party!! Who's gonna be there!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe if I go to the convention in a really slutty costume they might let me in if I say I left my pass in my other bra or panties. :lol

Don't know about the convention, but it would be a good way to get the attention of any artists looking for life models!

haha a pic would be great Illy! ;)

Do I need to give anybody my # so we can plan stuff?

Maybe if I go to the convention in a really slutty costume they might let me in if I say I left my pass in my other bra or panties. :lol

As sad as I am to say this, that probably wouldn't work :lol

hmm...the Tonner Megan Fox doll. :lol

Well maybe, do you think we'll get better pics or real life pics before the convention?

if you were to wear that i would get the doll no questions asked for you just for being awesome and brave with all the sweaty nerds walking outside the convention center

nooooo.jpg

hahaha, i was totally kidding btw... but if i do end up getting tix i'm definately going to dress up! who else?

i'm thinking go go from kill bill or the cheerleader played by mary elizabeth winstead from that crappy movie.

:thud: :exactly:

I'll PM you my info so we can get in touch.

mary elizabeth winstead
:drool :love

I have a MAJOR crush on that chick.

Not a big fan of the suicide girls booth. Every time I walked, by, majority of them looked pretty trashy, and not in a good way. Don't tell Ill I said that. Still lame they got banned.
You are dead to me.

What's this Freaks Party you guys are talking about? Info please, since I'm going to the con!

I am driving down Wednesday morning. Picking cjf28 from the airport around 10 a.m. then making his ass run a 5k before heading to meet up with other freaks for lunch. Then to the Omni to check into the hotel.

Hell, you're lucky if I drive 5k.

When you know for sure if you are going or not, let me know and I'll give you my # to contact me.

If I asked for yours, it might get the thread locked again as someone would think it's creepy :lol

Of course! I have to get my fan-fix on at least once a year! I'll be looking for the 'slutty' outfit! :rotfl

hmm i'm trying to think of who's body I could be used for... Jubilee? :lol :(

When you know for sure if you are going or not, let me know and I'll give you my # to contact me.

If I asked for yours, it might get the thread locked again as someone would think it's creepy :lol

hehe, sounds good!

hmm i'm trying to think of who's body I could be used for... Jubilee? :lol :(

Isn't Jubilee like 16? The fitness model I was shooting today COULD HAVE passed for her too I guess, but in a good way. Did that sound creepy? Ah crap. I sense an imminent lock.

And no, I'm not sculpting Jubilee.

Back