SDCC 2010/Freaks Party!! Who's gonna be there!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I MAY be in San Diego during the convention... no tix :(, but I would still love to party with you guys if you meet up somewhere outside the convention. ;) Just LMK...

I'm in...? But Dave hasn't made mention of anything? Is this something IJ is putting together?

So I MAY be in San Diego during the convention... no tix :(, but I would still love to party with you guys if you meet up somewhere outside the convention. ;) Just LMK...

It is possible that I can get an extra ticket. I'd have to check with my connections. Just let me know what day/days you are there and I can see what I can do.

It will be closed down for awhile since the usual suspects seem to not know how to control themselves and continue to ruin a good thing.

Weenie would most definately bring the house down if/when she does finally post her pic on here :rock
....but it will never happen, we like to be mysterious :naughty
x :peace

:lol probably :lol

Anyway, I wanna go to the Con :cuss
You peeps better come back with full reports of the goings on and drunken exploits of our party freaks :rock

Weenie would most definately bring the house down if/when she does finally post her pic on here :rock
....but it will never happen, we like to be mysterious :naughty

And the interweb will break down at the same time. :computer

I think if my screen seen a pic of Ween, my PC would explode and my chair would fall through the ceiling while unearthly creatures would pull me down to the fire and brimstone they call :devil :lol

Back