SDCC 2008 Star Wars Predicions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My prediction:

EP3 Orange Clone troopers
Jawas
TESB Lando
Tarkin
Greedo

SSC ought to offer a prize for the winner.

If they do Max Rebo, they'll do the whole band. Atleast, the part of the band that counts.

I've been racking my brain, but I can't collect my thoughts into a coherent prediction.

So I'll leave it at Darth Vader. They'll do all three. ANH, ESB, and ROTJ. They won't be perfect, but they don't need to be. They just need to be 14" and done with regard for the respective film variations. General Kenobi is a good indication of how well his armor will turn out, and beyond that, what's left to want?

One quick Vader overdose, and then the line can move on.

OH NO...

If they do all 3 Vaders...I'll have to buy them all...then I'll be flat broke...I can barely afford one...

Hey Freaks- long time lurker, first time poster!

I'd love to see announced at SDCC either a Falcon enviroment & the droids, the Emperor throne already mentioned, Greedo & cantina environment, and what would shock everyone:

1:6 scale Landspeeder, droids, and Sandtrooper 3 pack (different colored pauldrons, backpacks, weathering, and weapons)!!! How frakkin' cool of a display would that make? We have Ben and Luke is on his way. Having seen the landspeeder prop at the Where Science Meets Imagination exhibit, it's not all that big.

All I can say is you'd be lucky...

1/6th Vehicles would be cool, however, The falcon would be about 20 feet long...at least...

For Falcon environment, I meant the room the Holochess table is in- with the bench that Chewie and 3PO sit at and hopefully the chairs Han & Ben sit in.

The cockpit would be sweet too.

Yeah, but if they did one part of the vehicle, people would be clamoring for the rest...

How many people wanted a 1/6th Rancor after Jabba's set up was released?

Would be awesome though...:D

I hope we will get to see the Emperor and throne at this years SDCC!!

Or

:emperor = :chew

:vader = :chew

:r2d2line = :chew

:stormtroo = :chew

Another :lightsabe =:sleep

Nuff said

^^^

And for that very reason we will not see any of the characters we need! My theory is that the 1/6th scale lines only exist now to piss us off.

Well that may be true of most people, but with ANH Luke, ANH Han, and Aayla on the way, I for one am a happy camper! Plus now they say (in the Q & A) that more Jedi are on the way--what more could I want? Just add Captain Antilles to that list and, while most fans would raze Sideshow HQ to the ground, I'll be sitting pretty in utter contentment!

I'm so disgustingly easy to please. :lol

Jeez more Jedi on the way?! Who the hell are they gonna make now! :rolleyes:

How about former Jedi's, that I would like to see!!

Eh, I can live without Vader; I'm not into any armored characters anyway. But Jedi? Yes please! I would LOVE to finish Mace's posse with Saese Tiin and Agen Kolar, and more of those fantastic female Jedi, especially Stass Allie, Shaak Ti, and Luminara Unduli. Oh and Barriss Offee too. And of course Yoda!!!

Back