Scarlett Johansson to star in GHOST IN THE SHELL feature film from Dreamworks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4RxU6gA.gif

tolerable, you mean boobies, right? :lol

:lol

542.gif

Why is she the go to female action star now? She was only good as Black Widow in one of the three movies she's appeared in...

:chase

I do wonder if they're even going to set the story in Japan at all. I can see them simply using elements of the general storyline and some of the imagery of the anime/manga but retconning the setting and characters to make it more Western-centric. Or they could do a BladeRunner style "chop suey/fake" future Amer-Asia where there's a diverse range of citizens. I like ScarJo a lot, so I'm willing to wait for more before passing judgement. They have a director, screenplay and actress, but they haven't actually greenlit the movie yet.

I do wonder if they're even going to set the story in Japan at all. I can see them simply using elements of the general storyline and some of the imagery of the anime/manga but retconning the setting and characters to make it more Western-centric. Or they could do a BladeRunner style "chop suey/fake" future Amer-Asia where there's a diverse range of citizens. I like ScarJo a lot, so I'm willing to wait for more before passing judgement. They have a director, screenplay and actress, but they haven't actually greenlit the movie yet.

:goodpost:

Ditto.

I'm going to LMAO at all the haters if this movie is good. :lol

Obviously it's not gonna be even remotely similar to the original manga or animated film.

should name it ghost of the break off and wipe

Obviously it's not gonna be even remotely similar to the original manga or animated film.

You mean you can't give this the benefit of the doubt.. despite the long history of flops? :lol

You either excited or hating, God of Hollywood forbids other options or opinions. :monkey3

I'm about Scarlett Johansson'd out, but I enjoyed that anime 20 years ago or whatever it was.

I don't mind the actress being American for the role but I am getting kind of sick f her now, Being hot can only get you so far until your fans start to get tired of your wooden acting... for this i can see her phoning in another Black Widow

At least she has the right proportions...if you know what Im saying :google that's the one good thing the movie has going for it.

I will avoid this like the plague, it can suffer in hell with the Akria live action film and that stupid Cowboy Bebop live action movie... Hollywood sucks.:slap

Back