Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Savage Opress

You and I have very similar tastes.

Yes we do!
You're getting this I'm assuming? I think I am too. Normally wouldn't even bother with a reg or non EX statue but this looks so f'ing amazing man. Too bad they flopped on an EX idea as per Igo. But its still so amazing. Damn too bad they don't do this kinda awesomeness with mainstream characters as often

Sent from the Bat Computer

Didnt know anything bout this character.. All i know is that hes a brother of darth maul. I really like the red tatoos of DM and find savage not that menacing.

But hey, ill be getting this guy coz it turned out great! Looks very badass. Now off to the tv to watch some clonewars :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt know anything bout this character.. All i know is that hes a brother of darth maul. I really like the red tatoos of DM and find savage not that menacing.

But hey, ill be getting this guy coz it turned out great! Looks very badass. Now off to the tv to watch some clonewars :)

Oh he's menacing. And I think something with how powerful his face looks and his eyes he looks far more threatening in the show than Maul does. More of a masculine jaw-line and he tends to keep this smug look on his face when his opponents rush him. Like others said, his character development comes to a halt when Maul shows up but his abilities really grow quickly. Makes you wonder what his full potential would be like.

He also gets very powerful in the force as the show goes on. Looks like the force unleashed at times lol..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yes we do!
You're getting this I'm assuming? I think I am too. Normally wouldn't even bother with a reg or non EX statue but this looks so f'ing amazing man. Too bad they flopped on an EX idea as per Igo. But its still so amazing. Damn too bad they don't do this kinda awesomeness with mainstream characters as often

Definitely getting. I would not want the staff instead of the lightsaber but I do wish it was an Ex, probably not a popular enough character. Never cared much for Head Changes especially with guys like this as they look mad either way.

The price is not outrageous either. They want more money and they gave more with the additional lights. I think a light underneath will really make this thing fantastic in the dark.

You think He-Man will actually ship this month?

Oh he's menacing. And I think something with how powerful his face looks and his eyes he looks far more threatening in the show than Maul does. More of a masculine jaw-line and he tends to keep this smug look on his face when his opponents rush him. Like others said, his character development comes to a halt when Maul shows up but his abilities really grow quickly. Makes you wonder what his full potential would be like.

He also gets very powerful in the force as the show goes on. Looks like the force unleashed at times lol..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Oh man i need to watch clonewars to know this guy. Hehe. Im not much into animated series but i guess this will be an exception.

Oh man i need to watch clonewars to know this guy. Hehe. Im not much into animated series but i guess this will be an exception.

I loved it. Great clone characters and personalities, epic battles and lightsaber fights, great bounty hunters (Embo was my favorite) and some wonderful villains (Savage, Maul, Asajj, Pre Vizla, Krell, etc.)

I loved it. Great clone characters and personalities, epic battles and lightsaber fights, great bounty hunters (Embo was my favorite) and some wonderful villains (Savage, Maul, Asajj, Pre Vizla, Krell, etc.)

Honestly probably my favorite animated series in a very long time. So much fun to watch and like stated great characters in it.

Honestly probably my favorite animated series in a very long time. So much fun to watch and like stated great characters in it.

Agreed. I just re-watched the entire series again on Netflix now that the whole thing is prematurely wrapped up. There were episodes that I think were wasted as "fillers", mostly the kiddy episodes with the droids or the slow political episodes with the love stories on the side. But for the most part, it had great characters, great new worlds, and memorable cameos of already existing characters (Tarkin, Chewie, Quinlan Vos, Bossk) as well as giving us much better portrayals of Anakin, Mace, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, and even Dooku than the movies did. I thought Dooku was such a charismatic character on the animated show but so dull in the movies.

Agreed. I just re-watched the entire series again on Netflix now that the whole thing is prematurely wrapped up. There were episodes that I think were wasted as "fillers", mostly the kiddy episodes with the droids or the slow political episodes with the love stories on the side. But for the most part, it had great characters, great new worlds, and memorable cameos of already existing characters (Tarkin, Chewie, Quinlan Vos, Bossk) as well as giving us much better portrayals of Anakin, Mace, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, and even Dooku than the movies did. I thought Dooku was such a charismatic character on the animated show but so dull in the movies.

I love Christopher Lee as an actor but never really enjoyed Dooku in EP2/3, however I really grew to like his character on this show. Like you said this series did so much more for so many characters than the films did. The cameos were some of my favorite parts as well.

I'm pretty picky when it comes to buying tv shows on blue ray since I normally just stick to movies but this is definitely one collection I would really like to have on the shelf.

Re: Article: Savage Opress Premium Format

hey you two get a room !!!!

Definitely getting. I would not want the staff instead of the lightsaber but I do wish it was an Ex, probably not a popular enough character. Never cared much for Head Changes especially with guys like this as they look mad either way.

The price is not outrageous either. They want more money and they gave more with the additional lights. I think a light underneath will really make this thing fantastic in the dark.

You think He-Man will actually ship this month?

Yeah I also think its worth it for the price. Especially at 22 inches its even easier to display now. I'm still hopeful that He-Man will ship.

Sales tax here is definitely a bummer, I just like the fact that its close so it limits the amount of time the product is being handled (or mishandled...) by mail. Nothing worse than getting a box that looks like it fell down 50 stairs.

I hear ya. :duff
I too am about 1.5 hours from SSC.

At first I was going to pass but it looks really good, if I can buy Malgus a character I didn't know not much about , I can get Savage since I'm a fan of the of the Clone Wars. I think Savage was a great villain on the show until Maul came in the picture and he became less appealing. This will make my collection for sure.

True indeed sir but Ventress didn't light up and it would be very interesting to see how it's assembled. If it's like shaaki ti, cyborg maul or malgus.

But I agree this a must order for me and perhaps sum jedi saber trophies would have been a Kool exclusive. Hehe that aayla secura exclusive would have been awesome here ha ha.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I see what you mean now. Yeah, it could get a little scary when handling the piece while trying to place it on a shelf.

My guess is that his hand and the lightsaber (along with both lightsaber tubes) are one piece. If so, it will probably connect at the wrist, with a terminal of some sort inside for the electricity to pass. If it's designed this way, we should have no problems with handling the statue and worrying about breaking the lightsaber.

The saber and the hand holding it will probably be separated from the main statue when shipped... It was how Darth Maul and Shaak Ti where shipped.

Ahh, just got to this post now. Indeed. I think this is how it will be shipped. :lecture

This looks like an evil Jedi, while Malgus just doesn't do it for me.

I've had a friend over and he looked at my collection and said, "Ohh, I like that Darth Vader statue!" while pointing to Malgus. :lol

I see what you mean now. Yeah, it could get a little scary when handling the piece while trying to place it on a shelf.

My guess is that his hand and the lightsaber (along with both lightsaber tubes) are one piece. If so, it will probably connect at the wrist, with a terminal of some sort inside for the electricity to pass. If it's designed this way, we should have no problems with handling the statue and worrying about breaking the lightsaber.

Then the problem arises of putting the wrist/lightsaber into the terminal slot. By the way the wrist is angled this will slide in straight up, but to do that it must first come lower to allow for the post to fit in there. That's where it gets risky in my opinion...

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

All of these sabers should just be the saber connected to a metal plug that fits into the hand/saber. And they should sell replacement bulb/sabers because once they break or burn out, they can't be fixed.

And SS could make good money on these replacements.

Back