Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Savage Opress

I see what you mean now. Yeah, it could get a little scary when handling the piece while trying to place it on a shelf.

My guess is that his hand and the lightsaber (along with both lightsaber tubes) are one piece. If so, it will probably connect at the wrist, with a terminal of some sort inside for the electricity to pass. If it's designed this way, we should have no problems with handling the statue and worrying about breaking the lightsaber.

Yah I had my cyborg Darth maul saber bent a little while I was moving it and cracked the tube inside. Is my only concern because it being very low.

I crapped my pants when I moved all my star wars to my men cave in the basement from the guest room. I have a old pic from February because my work buddies wanted to see my red light and loved my set up. It's even better now with mythos there.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Hey guys and gals im kinda new to this so this might be a stupid question but here goes, will this light saber have a light up feature?

Thanks for your time

"Expected to ship October 2014"

wow. that would be really quick. So either it has an ES of 75, or it will be delayed several times. My money is on the latter.

I have never seen him on the Cartoon but ordered just on his bad@$$

Lakhota is using his Speak and Spell

That was a pretty good action sequence, is the Clone Wars series good? I disliked the prequels so much I never watched any of the clone wars cartoons. Looks like it could be pretty interesting.

That was a pretty good action sequence, is the Clone Wars series good? I disliked the prequels so much I never watched any of the clone wars cartoons. Looks like it could be pretty interesting.

It's way better then the prequels, the first season of Clone Wars is ok but each season after that gets better and better. Defiantly worth watching. Netflix has all the episodes.

I definitely are going to look into them, that looks pretty good. Do they have any cool Count Dooku moments he seemed to be pretty awesome in that prequel.

"Expected to ship October 2014"

wow. that would be really quick. So either it has an ES of 75, or it will be delayed several times. My money is on the latter.

The pictures shown on SS website are of the finished production piece, so there already making these at the factory... SS is actually ahead of the game for once.

I definitely are going to look into them, that looks pretty good. Do they have any cool Count Dooku moments he seemed to be pretty awesome in that prequel.

Ya Dooku is in a lot of the episodes...

Last edited:
I wonder how many they have? Is it possible for them to sell out in one day and change that to be determined? I could see people just buying this purely on the artistic aspects only, also I didn't notice did it say one per person? It be great for the people that got him would be a short run unlike the previous statues released for pre order

I hate the Clone Wars on principle but there are a lot of great things within it. Sadly Dooku does not really do much in the series. He's a great character too. If you want a story where he kicks some a** try reading Dark Horse's Clone Wars series. That stuff is great, and has a much better story line for him and Ventress than the cartoon.

The Clone Wars is probably worth the investment but just not for anything with Dooku specifically.

I hate the Clone Wars on principle but there are a lot of great things within it. Sadly Dooku does not really do much in the series. He's a great character too. If you want a story where he kicks some a** try reading Dark Horse's Clone Wars series. That stuff is great, and has a much better story line for him and Ventress than the cartoon.

The Clone Wars is probably worth the investment but just not for anything with Dooku specifically.

I didn't think you watched the whole series, you now on principle :p

Watched every episode actually. Because there was some great stuff in there.

Back