Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Savage Opress

You must have a unique way to display this.

Ventress PF is the same in regards to her lightsaber and it was never a problem.

True indeed sir but Ventress didn't light up and it would be very interesting to see how it's assembled. If it's like shaaki ti, cyborg maul or malgus.

But I agree this a must order for me and perhaps sum jedi saber trophies would have been a Kool exclusive. Hehe that aayla secura exclusive would have been awesome here ha ha.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

This is one crazy ass mother****ing awesome statue

Sent from the Bat Computer

No alternate display options and $400, easy pass for now I can grab it if it drops. If not meh.

Re: Article: Savage Opress Premium Format

Let me guess 15,000 edition size. I am also worried about snapping off that lightsaber and that there is no exclusive, seriously though in this day and age the exclusive is almost the same number as the regular version. I have a feeling Sideshow will have stock piles of statues in the near future i.e. Wonder Woman, Queen of Dead, Red Sonya and this . You never know it being Sith and cool looking it might sell out??????

This will move. It'd be jokes if as a joke SS made like 500 of these puppies. Even at 1500 it'd be a nice ES considering the other statues' ES'

Sent from the Bat Computer

He was only in a handful of episodes on The Clone Wars so I don't see SS giving him a large ES #, I'm thinking around 1000

The armor and robe detailing/design is fantastic. Face sculpt isn't as bad as I expected.

Im quite worried about the saber breaking. Was there any incident that this kind of newtech sabers were broken in shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The saber itself no, the tube inside? Yeah it's pretty fragile ><

The saber and the hand holding it will probably be separated from the main statue when shipped... It was how Darth Maul and Shaak Ti where shipped.

Looks like a nice piece but I'm going to pass. Savage was a pretty dull character on the show once Maul returned.

I would LOVE to see a Mother Talzin PF though.

the saber concern is valid. I recall some snapping the ventress blade when trying to move her. I wish the had him holding it at a bit of an angle.

A rep on the other forum confirmed the base lights up as does the orange thing.

Looks like a nice piece but I'm going to pass. Savage was a pretty dull character on the show once Maul returned.

I would LOVE to see a Mother Talzin PF though.

I am fortunate that when it comes to statues I am far more interested in the physical design aspects of the character. The aesthetic qualities of the costume and overall "look" are what make or break a statue for me.

I am surely getting this but I have never even seen this actual character on screen, which may very well be beneficial to my enjoyment. This looks like an evil Jedi, while Malgus just doesn't do it for me.

I understand that a character's appearance can become symbolic of their personalty and background and can influence perception of the character but that is not always the case.

Nice statue with a nice dynamic pose.
The lightsaber is no problem for me.
I was expecting that there would be an exclusive with a pike/staff holdig horizontaly.

25h1tt3.jpg

This one will be in my collection.
But with some of the PF's, it was possible to change the pose.
My Anakin and Captain Hook PFs didn't fit in the cabinet so I turned the hand 45degrees clockwise (because of the square shape with the magnet part).
So maybe Sideshow is doing the same thing with this one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 153
Back