Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Savage Opress

I think those pose is awesome and super unique. Plus the light up base will be a really neat feature. Can't wait for this guy. Hopefully since they are shooting pictures with the production line these might end up at collectors homes sooner rather than later.

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

I really like the pose and the base is super cool I think. Will be my first day one PO. :yess:

It is really nice. And I love Filoni's description of him. Its what sets him apart from many of the villains with their own agendas.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Like the base, very cool. I think overall its not bad, but not good enough for me personally for that type of coin theyre asking for. Its an unfortunate pass for me.

300190-savage-opress-013.jpg

300190-savage-opress-009.jpg

I like it, plus these are the pictures of the production statue, I'm impressed with the quality so far... I think i'll be getting it.

Guess I better watch beyond season 1 of Clone Wars. Thankfully it is all on netflix now

I love the statue especially the pose, but I hate the character and will be passing.

Like the base, very cool. I think overall its not bad, but not good enough for me personally for that type of coin theyre asking for. Its an unfortunate pass for me.

Was the price already posted?

yepp.. $400 .. I will wait und and see what else we get this year for PO . Hope SDCC or May 4th will get something what I have a "MUST HAVE" feeling from the first time I see the picture.. didn't had the feeling with this one for some reason ..

I'm loving what I am seeing BUT, that light saber will be an issue because it being so low it almost touching the table.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

It's definitely an advantage only being a little over an hour away from Thousand Oaks for me.

The way I see it, it's not an advantage when we have to pay sales tax.
I'll be ordering from out of state and still get this for less.

I'm in no hurry to get it.

I'm loving what I am seeing BUT, that light saber will be an issue because it being so low it almost touching the table.

You must have a unique way to display this.

Ventress PF is the same in regards to her lightsaber and it was never a problem.

The way I see it, it's not an advantage when we have to pay sales tax.
I'll be ordering from out of state and still get this for less.

I'm in no hurry to get it.

Sales tax here is definitely a bummer, I just like the fact that its close so it limits the amount of time the product is being handled (or mishandled...) by mail. Nothing worse than getting a box that looks like it fell down 50 stairs.

Looks awesome can anyone post the pictures? Blog isn't phone friendly

Lmao for realm they need to fix that ****
300190-savage-opress-013.jpg

300190-savage-opress-009.jpg

I like it, plus these are the pictures of the production statue, I'm impressed with the quality so far... I think i'll be getting it.
Thanks man

Sent from the Bat Computer

Back