Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20150813_140956.jpg

20150813_141036.jpg

20150813_140332.jpg

Here are a few snapshots of Savage in my gameroom, next to my Mythos line too!

I'm on the fence about getting this one. I had wanted to start my Star Wars PF collection earlier this year, but I had to pay medical bills for surgery so that set me back. I'm debating on picking this one up or getting Vader. I'm thinking about starting a Sith collection (since SS isn't giving us any new Jedi). Any issues with the lightsaber light up features? I know in the past, some have had issues.

I'm on the fence about getting this one. I had wanted to start my Star Wars PF collection earlier this year, but I had to pay medical bills for surgery so that set me back. I'm debating on picking this one up or getting Vader. I'm thinking about starting a Sith collection (since SS isn't giving us any new Jedi). Any issues with the lightsaber light up features? I know in the past, some have had issues.

I've had no issues with mine and the lightsaber , it goes on and off just fine . Granted I don't know about longevity as I don't leave it on 24/7 or even have it on often ... But it lights up just fine :)

If you're leaning towards doing a Sith collection you're probably better off starting with Savage. Vader has a high ES and will probably be available from Sideshow for a long time, whereas Savage is already sold out and starting to go up in price on the secondary market.

As for the light-up feature, it seems like the more recent PFs have improved a lot in that regard.

Does anyone have an extra savage head or and pieces from the statue?

I need a head, maybe some hands or armor.... Anything

Where can one source replacement lightsaber for this piece? One end is not working. Thanks

Back