Sauron Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy NECRO-post Batman.......a guy has to dig up a 2005 post to ask about shipping?

:rip:rip:rip

Nice pics! I've been thinking about buying this. But the probably high shipping cost to Canada, high ES and no exclusive makes this a low-priority for me.

I want this statue soo much!!! this sideshow weta line is eating huge holes in my pocket!!!!!!

NECROPOST ALERT!!!

Sorry, but I have sold my Sideshow Weta Sauron and wanted to post some pics as a last hurrah :( :monkey2. I'm sure the Necromancer won't mind the necropost...

Sauron, it was fun, but I need cash for that downpayment. My plan of housing my family in display boxes and shipper cartons won't work...

path.jpg

n1xtkx.jpg

2l51xi.jpg

2iuqi6v.jpg

29kqu4z.jpg

29pq534.jpg

z242a.jpg

2j11sle.jpg

I saw my old username here and thought why dis a theead i started years ago get bumped. :lol Man, I miss my Sauron statue.

Thanks for the necropost and the reminder that this awesome statue will likely never be in the pix collection.

:monkey2
:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin

NECROPOST ALERT!!!

Sorry, but I have sold my Sideshow Weta Sauron and wanted to post some pics as a last hurrah :( :monkey2. I'm sure the Necromancer won't mind the necropost...

Sauron, it was fun, but I need cash for that downpayment. My plan of housing my family in display boxes and shipper cartons won't work...

29kqu4z.jpg

29pq534.jpg

z242a.jpg

2j11sle.jpg

did ya sell him on the bay? :wave

To Sauron! :duff You will be missed.

Hear hear! :duff

I saw my old username here and thought why dis a theead i started years ago get bumped. :lol Man, I miss my Sauron statue.

We can all commiserate together.

I miss my Sauron as well. Had to sacrifice him last fall. Damn I hate when life gets in the way of my collecting. :lol

Ain't that the truth?

Thanks for the necropost and the reminder that this awesome statue will likely never be in the pix collection.

:monkey2
:violin:violin:violin:violin

Such sweet music!

did ya sell him on the bay? :wave

Naw, to a boardie.

Don't mean to spam, but if you're looking for some SSW pieces, check the For Sale section in a couple of days...

lol dinodb, didnt mean to make you sad. Dont worry i will take good care of it. It will be a perm fixture in my dedicated lotr curio. Reason i wanted this piece is because it's in scale with the lotr maquette line and the base also kind match, so will be good fit :) will take some photos once he's in the new home, cant wait!

lol dinodb, didnt mean to make you sad. Dont worry i will take good care of it. It will be a perm fixture in my dedicated lotr curio. Reason i wanted this piece is because it's in scale with the lotr maquette line and the base also kind match, so will be good fit :) will take some photos once he's in the new home, cant wait!

No worries, man. :wave

At least I know it's going to a good home.

It really is a fantastic piece; the detail is intricate and this mother is HEAVY.

But...I have a horrible feeling that I'm going to priced out of the forthcoming Sauron piece.

Hear hear! :duff

We can all commiserate together.

Ain't that the truth?

Such sweet music!

Naw, to a boardie.

Don't mean to spam, but if you're looking for some SSW pieces, check the For Sale section in a couple of days...

well pm me in advance if that's ok with you.

Looking for the RWOS. :wave

My Sauron will probably be one of the last pieces to go, if I'm ever forced to sell off my collection. As mentioned many times before, he is THE Lord of the Rings... ;)

Why would anyone do that?

exactly, why? this is probably the last piece on earth (or middle earth) that requires a repaint lol.

no eyes: check,
No face: check,
all black armor - any paint issues become a weathered feature: check

Back