Sauron Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people should get out a bit more then..leave the guy/gal alone. I am sure after being here a while they will know the 'do's' and 'don'ts' of the board. Comments like the one above can only put people off coming back here or give the impression of a sad clique group.(This is not aimed at you Mesa...just the people who may get on their high horse.)
Welcome to the forum Rider Maniax!!

Thx man. I search using the searh feature of this forum & found this thread is the closest of finding the true weight of Sauron statue. My friend told me that sometime the weight listed on Sideshow's website might be exaggerating. Since I'm not willing to pay the over weight charge by the airline I might as well check the weight of the statue I'm going to purchase abroad.

Awesome pics. Never saw them until now. I love this statue. one of the best regardless of edition size.

Vikingmagyar recieved her Sauron today and shared some pics with us at Shadow and Flame. Since they haven't shown up here and not sure if Sara will post I'll show you folks the great shots she took of this AWESOME piece!

Sara's pics are great. This is still one of my favortie pieces because of how well SSW did of taking what was on screen and putting it into something we could have on our shelves.

Anybody can tell me what is the actual shipping weight for Sideshow Lord Sauron statue? Thank you.

This is my UPS info to ship from Arizona to Washington state.

Shipment Information

Shipping Status:

Shipped
Tracking Number:
UPS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Label Purchase Date:
Mar. 2, 2009 17:18:35 PST
Estimated Shipping Cost:
$33.99 USD

Service Type:
UPS Ground
Package Size:
Your Packaging
Weight:
33 lbs. 0 oz.
Dimensions:
22 X 22 X 19 in
Planned Ship Date:
Mar. 2, 2009
Delivery Notification:
No
Signature Confirmation:
Yes
Saturday Delivery:
No

Shipment Information

Shipping Status:

Shipped
Tracking Number:
UPS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Label Purchase Date:
Estimated Shipping Cost:
$33.99 USD

Service Type:
UPS Ground
Package Size:
Your Packaging
Weight:
33 lbs. 0 oz.
Dimensions:
22 X 22 X 19 in
Planned Ship Date:
Mar. 2, 2009
Delivery Notification:
No
Signature Confirmation:
Yes
Saturday Delivery:
No

and a sweet delivery it was....:bunnydanc :ring :bunnydanc

Here's one I took with my old camera a long time ago. Probably should take shots with my new one this summer.

Sauron1-2.jpg

Shipment Information

Shipping Status:

Shipped
Tracking Number:
UPS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Label Purchase Date:
Estimated Shipping Cost:
$33.99 USD

Service Type:
UPS Ground
Package Size:
Your Packaging
Weight:
33 lbs. 0 oz.
Dimensions:
22 X 22 X 19 in
Planned Ship Date:
Mar. 2, 2009
Delivery Notification:
No
Signature Confirmation:
Yes
Saturday Delivery:
No

Thx bro for the detail info. It's half what Sideshow post on their web which is 60lbs.

Sara's pics are great. This is still one of my favortie pieces because of how well SSW did of taking what was on screen and putting it into something we could have on our shelves.

The guy who started this thread was a real ******. I'm glad he's gone. :D

Wow...this is a blast from the past! I thought I was having a blackout and then I remembered that I posted those pictures in 2005! :rotfl

Nice big ES on him. I'd like to find one for a Mr. El Cheapo price.

Nice big ES on him. I'd like to find one for a Mr. El Cheapo price.

Just gotta keep your eyes peeled. Still one of my fave pieces (even though mine is currently boxed up :monkey2 ...I should really crack it out again...but where to put it??? :angelsmil)

I scored mine of of Ebay a year and a half ago for $140 - SHIPPED!!! :rock :rock :rock

Back