Sauron Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Took The Plunge!

Really like the Agronauth one... hell my next goalie mask is getting the Agro painted onto it.. but can't afford to get them all that I .. which sucks

Yeah, as much as we'd like to have them all that is pretty difficult. Painting that on your mask is sweet!

Yeah, as much as we'd like to have them all that is pretty difficult. Painting that on your mask is sweet!

Looking at Orthanc and The Argo for sure.. be cool to have besides the dvd bookends I got with Fellowship...

I have both and they're musts IMO. I don't know if you're following Weta but they will be announcing another environment this week. So keep your eye out and be ready to grab it when it pops up.

I have both and they're musts IMO. I don't know if you're following Weta but they will be announcing another environment this week. So keep your eye out and be ready to grab it when it pops up.

Will do! They on Facebook or there going to be a thread on here?

They will have a Facebook but will also announce it in their newsletter. It of course will be talked about here after we see what is coming.

Sold a lot of stuff quiet a while back because of a stupid girl.

This is why I only date women that are ok with me having stuff like this, or at least don't care about a mancave and stay out :lol

Good thing for me most don't care :nana:

Poly is safer :lol

Learned that lesson the hard way. :slap :gah:

Good, young grasshopper. Some had to learn that way.
Only thing I ever picked up that my ex wife liked was the HT Jack Sparrow otherwise :pfft: was her reaction to my collection

I did that. :lol

I've been lucky most people I know are very supportive of my collection. My parents love seeing my stuff and checking things out when I get a new piece.

I did that. :lol

I've been lucky most people I know are very supportive of my collection. My parents love seeing my stuff and checking things out when I get a new piece.

My mom is meh to most of it, The bigger pieces she thinks are a waste of money.. then i remind her many pairs of shoes she has ;)

All my friends though love it. I mean I've cut back on a ton of stuff but what I have, they like. Dating women.. its a bit trickier if they don't suspect that your a collector or "geek" lol

Oh I do get the whole make sure you're not going crazy from the folks but they've both been to comic-con with me so they know.

I've dropped the head so many times it's a disaster. I had to superglue many times and some points on the spikes are just missing, or other pieces on the whole spike itself.

I pretty much just to see it as battle damage from taking a beating somehow lol

Need help from SS - Sauron helm

I purchased a weta Sauron statue some time ago and it quickly became my favorite piece I own. I moved to a new house 1 year ago and very carefully tucked everything away in their original boxes. The move went well and my collection room was relocated without an issue. 1 month after the move, I made the mistake of leaving my door open to the room which caused my bulldog to curiously run in and lean against a couple of detolfs with my best pieces inside and on top. Sure enough, Saurons helmet plummeted to the floor and smashed in what seemed to be endless pieces. I was horrified. I called sideshow completely panicked and was told there were no replacements. I went online and quickly started browsing auctions for the same statue. I found several but to my surprise, each one of them has a broken helmet. These things are breaking everywhere.

SS, if you're reading this, pls consider making a bunch of these helms. Im sure you'll get a ton of people picking them up so they can correct their headless Saurons. It's by far one of the best pieces ever released and what was once the centre of my collection is now tucked away so I don't have to recount the story everytime someone asks me where his head went and why I can't get another.

MNG I moved your request into the normal Sauron thread. I hope you can find a replacement but don't expect sideshow to make replacements. It's been a long long time since this came out and that line of statues has ended.

Back