Sauron Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my brother has one, and the helmet spines are broken (he got it on a deal) and he'll have to do repaint anyways to fix it. But otherwise, besides the ring on his finger everything has the same paint job, it can be improved.

Well, my brother has one, and the helmet spines are broken (he got it on a deal) and he'll have to do repaint anyways to fix it. But otherwise, besides the ring on his finger everything has the same paint job, it can be improved.

Um, that's the colour of his armour....

And no, it's not all the same. At all. And there is so much detailing and pattern on his armour. Nothing needs to be done here at all. :slap

2j11sle.jpg

Love this shot. It's like he's giving the camera an epic flip-off but they've had to blur it for television. :lol

This statue is beautiful a true regret I never got it,
I'm contemplating an Epic 1/6 custom of this guy, all your photos will be very helpful. Do you think a 1/4 scale body would be the right match for a 1/6 sauron?

Took The Plunge!

So finally got into the PF game and scored me a Sauron PF!!!!!
:clap:panic::clap:panic::clap

Will post pictures of it once I've moved next Saturday but to say I got a killer deal on it would be an understatement :nana::nana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Took The Plunge!

Yes congrats, its a classic beauty that's hard to improve upon.

Thanks! Agreed on its beauty as well. Got it from a place where I had a good chunk of credit so only had to pay $175 out of pocket. Way to hard to walk away from

That's a large helm and looks great next to the statue. You'll just need to get the Mace of Sauron and you will be covered in Sauron.

Just be sure to secure the head properly. I've read and heard a lot of stories about it toppling over so many times and the spines getting broken and all.

Yeah, some folks have had issues with theirs. Thankfully I never did when I had one.

*Man, I need to get one again. :(

That's a large helm and looks great next to the statue. You'll just need to get the Mace of Sauron and you will be covered in Sauron.

Looking at one as well.. getting the more expensive pieces first.. thought about the glove as well but not spending that much

Just be sure to secure the head properly. I've read and heard a lot of stories about it toppling over so many times and the spines getting broken and all.

Yea this one had two of the spines broken but they were in the back and got glued back on, thankfully not noticeable from the front and some $$ got knocked off due to it

Looking at one as well.. getting the more expensive pieces first.. thought about the glove as well but not spending that much

I don't blame ya. You're getting into some of the best collectibles I've ever had the chance to own. Passing on the glove isn't a bad decision as that money can go to some of the SSW pieces, SS pieces, or Weta on their own pieces.

I don't blame ya. You're getting into some of the best collectibles I've ever had the chance to own. Passing on the glove isn't a bad decision as that money can go to some of the SSW pieces, SS pieces, or Weta on their own pieces.

Thats what I was thinking lol, like some of the Weta Enviro's but those are some coin as well :gah::cuckoo:

Back