Sauron Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: .

I think those spots are a result of a weird paint job, I might repaint that part sometime later. We'll see if this is a paint problem as soon as others start getting their statues.

My god I almost cried when I saw this. Not really.. but I got so crazy excited. This piece is just .............. (no words). I want mine so badly. I can't believe people already have theirs!

But I am so happy for you Sara!!! Jealous, but happy!

I agree. This is the piece they should've ended the line with. Not pirate PJ.

oh my god... its finally here.
We've been waiting since Dec03 for this lads. And boy, does it rock...

F'ing amazing, thas all i have to say.

looking at this monster im going to have to put some extra brackets on my shelves this weekend,:doh

Re: SAURON

Oh my God!!! :thud I've been hammered so hard with work for the last 2 weeks that I haven't had a chance to catch up with all the goings on in Sideshow Collectors land. As others have said, I can't believe people are already receiving this one - I haven't even gotten one of those will be arriving in 15-20 days notices. After waiting for so long, this is making the home stretch excruciatingly painful. But congrats on getting your piece, it looks amazing & I can't wait til mine arrives now. :rock

What number is your Sauron Statue Sara?

Disregard - 0095 of 9,500 it is! That is mighty low! congrats! :toast

Wow! That looks sooooo good! I've even got the sun on my screen and can't see it to well... I can't wait until the sun's gone down and I can see it better! :banana

Psycho Cenobite :hat

Outstanding pics! Pippin dwarfs the Sauron Statue, it is very huge! I think the best I like so far is the acid detail on the armor, the ring mail skirt and the helm of course.

Wow he looks great,after canceling i thought this is the one i must have so put my name on the waitlist and this morning i got my shipping invoice so he's on his way to belgium soon now.

Regards Linda

I told you all after seeing him at SDCC this was going to knock your socks off!!

He looks outstanding. Those circles on the cape look really bad though. I'm glad you won't be able to see them in my display once he is set up.

If you go to the flash rotation on the Sauron page, you can clearly see that those aren't supposed to be there. Let the paint problems begin!:rock

Awesome statue! I wonder if those circles on the bottom of the cape could be the painter's carelessly left behind fingerprints?

Wow, great pics.

Yes, and i got a mail from Sideshow.

My Sauron is on his way... WWWWWWooooooooow.

Item # Description U/M Ordrd Shpd Back Price Ext
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
9341 PC 1 1 0 $300.00 $300.00
ROTK - Sauron
------------
Sub Total: $300.00
Discount: - $0.00
Freight: $37.00
Sales Tax: $58.98
------------
Invoice Total: $395.98

I got my Shipping invoice today so he should be with me here in the UK soon!! I really cant wait for this one, Those pics are awesome. :drool I'd like to see how it came packed in the box though:poke

Back