Sauron Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Repost from the Old Board

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, it's 3 pieces and a base. The helm, the bottom half of the mace, and the rest of the torso. There's a small square peg on the base and it fits in a hole on one of the feet, typical of a lot of the statues.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There should also be 2 Spikes that go into the back of his feet.

Looking at the pics they don't seem to be there.

The 2 spikes make the total number of seperate pieces up to 6 as we were told would be the case I believe.

Got my shipping notice for this today. I'm stunned that SS are actually shipping from the EU warehouse at the same time as the US (especially as I only got mine off the waitlist).

Will have to box up Gandlefax (or Morgul Lord/Eowyn) if I want to display Sauron though.

That is great for the EU customers, that these are already shipping! But I still haven't heard anything about mine. :crying

I just posted this at the old freaks board and realized, where did everybody go?! :duh

Right you are Corwin! Thanks for being so observant, I never would have missed those 2 spikes! :blissysmi

After reading your post I immediately got out the box and did a search of the styrofoam and the tissue. I looked carefully at the statue to see if the spikes had been taped to the cloak or something. I looked through the garbage. Nothing! Then I remembered, while cleaning up the mess from the packing box, seeing something I thought was a small piece of styrofoam on the floor. It was being batted around by my cat who promptly shot it under the upright piano like a hockey puck. And I thought, oh, I'll get it later and just forgot about it, until now! I wish I had thought about the cat before I went through the garbage! Yuck!

So there are 6 pieces after all! :eowyn

LoL, you gotta love cats! I saw one yesterday playing with a huge glass. The cat was wrapped around it trying to catch its tail.....on a very small ledge....that was just asking for a fall :mwaha

Anyway, Sauron sounds just dreamy :peace. And I'm so happy that the box isnt oversized! Although I dont think it matters seeing the guy weighs 30lbs!

I can't wait to get Sauron either. Only, i think i'll wait a few months to get one off evil bay. Hopefully, i'll be able to pick one of a US seller for $250.00 - $275.00 shipped :p

Anybody can tell me what is the actual shipping weight for Sideshow Lord Sauron statue? Thank you.

Anybody can tell me what is the actual shipping weight for Sideshow Lord Sauron statue? Thank you.

I just shipped one. I think I paid around $40 using UPS.

Welcome to the freaks board. Some people don't like it when you dig up an old thread, it's called necroposting, recommend not doing it too often.

Welcome to the freaks board. Some people don't like it when you dig up an old thread, it's called necroposting, recommend not doing it too often.

Sorry. I just need to know since I'm planning to get one & just want to make sure I can still check it in on the plane.

Some people should get out a bit more then..leave the guy/gal alone. I am sure after being here a while they will know the 'do's' and 'don'ts' of the board. Comments like the one above can only put people off coming back here or give the impression of a sad clique group.(This is not aimed at you Mesa...just the people who may get on their high horse.)
Welcome to the forum Rider Maniax!!

Last edited:
thought i would just show this pick of some of my LOTR. this pick is 2 years old, lots more added sense then, so i will post pics soon
thunderlips36

Back