Sad loss of a fellow member....DGTwoodward

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sad loss of a fellow member....

Hello, didn't know where to post this but I had to mention to you as many of you were friends with him. DGTwoodward was my husband and last night has passed away due to a massive heart attack. He loved these forums and would call you friends. May he rest in peace....

I'm so sorry for your loss. DGT was a solid guy and contributed to this board in a positive way.

He will be missed.

Rest in Peace, DGT.

Hello, didn't know where to post this but I had to mention to you as many of you were friends with him. DGTwoodward was my husband and last night has passed away due to a massive heart attack. He loved these forums and would call you friends. May he rest in peace....

I am both grief stricken at your loss and touched that you would log on to tell all of us. Thank you and you have my deepest condolences. God bless.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I spoke to him a few times via pm and was always a gent. Thank you for letting us know. I wish you and your family the best.

RIP DGTwoodward :angelsmill
x :1-1:

I realize now that I had a brief but very pleasant interaction
with DGT Woodward in the Doctor Who Tom Baker 1:6 figure
thread on page 96, only a few days ago.

He was ultra polite and kind. I wish I could have gotten to
really know him better. Now, that chance is gone and I am
sad when I think on this.

Losing a loved one suddenly- or in any other fashion- is
horrible. They do not make words that can even come close
to describing how it feels, as anyone who has suffered
through such a loss will tell you.

He must have touched many lives with his kindness
and caring.

My thoughts are with his wife, family, and friends.

I am so sorry for your loss. DGT always seemed like a nice guy.

Very sad to hear he will be missed hear for sure. My best wish's to him and his family.

I am overwhelmed by your thoughts and your posts. He loved these forums and I can see why. You guys are the best. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I could never replace him, he was the best but in his memory I will try to do more posts. Thank you to all of you.

Oh, that is horrible news. I'm so, so sorry for your profound loss. You are in my heart and thoughts.

Oh man. :(

I used to talk to think through PMs all the time. What a shock.

Im very sorry for your loss. It makes it all the worse that it was so sudden. At least that's what I'm assuming, did he have health complications?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

No he had had no warnings at all. One minute we were all sitting there eating our tea the next he grabbed his chest and neck and was gone before the paramedics got there. It was indeed a shock.

One other thing,

Be sure to check his Sideshow account at some point to make sure that you don't have any unanticipated cc charges on the horizon. I know as collectors we can be pretty liberal with preorders that we don't intend to keep. I have logon info available for my wife in the event of my passing so that she can jump on and purge whatever needs to be removed.

Just a hopefully friendly heads up. Again I'm so sorry for your loss.

Condolences from Russian freaks.
We didn't interact with him much but remember as a nice fellow. May he rest in peace.

Was always great on the various Who threads, and others that I seen him on. Great guy.
Sorry for your loss Sharon.

Back