Sad loss of a fellow member....DGTwoodward

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatCatEatsAlot

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello, didn't know where to post this but I had to mention to you as many of you were friends with him. DGTwoodward was my husband and last night has passed away due to a massive heart attack. He loved these forums and would call you friends. May he rest in peace....

Re: Sad loss of a fellow member....

Wow, I'm really sorry.

I only knew him through the very superficial means of reading his posts on here. But that said, when I'd see his username in a thread, I'd look forward to seeing what he had to say.

Hello, didn't know where to post this but I had to mention to you as many of you were friends with him. DGTwoodward was my husband and last night has passed away due to a massive heart attack. He loved these forums and would call you friends. May he rest in peace....

Oh man. :(

I used to talk to him through PMs all the time. What a shock.

Im very sorry for your loss. It makes it all the worse that it was so sudden. At least that's what I'm assuming, did he have health complications?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

I didn't know him, but we did share the same passion and love for our collections...RIP DGTwoodward.

Ah man. This hurts. DGT was a friendly presence and a calming voice on the boards. I'll miss him big time. FatCat, my condolences to you and your family.

Wow DGT, gonna miss you dude.

Edit: Would it be alright if we added his username to the title?

Last edited:

Ah man. This hurts. DGT was a friendly presence and a calming voice on the boards. I'll miss him big time. FatCat, my condolences to you and your family.

Wow DGT, gonna miss you dude.

Edit: Would it be alright if we added his username to the title?

This, 100%. :(

:(

My condolences to you.

You could tell he liked it here. I didn't know him well, but his posts were extremely thoughtful and I liked reading what he had to say. This really sucks.

Never traded posts with him, but do recall the name. Sorry for your loss.

I just read this sad, tragic news in the Tom Baker Who thread. As others have said, Daron was one of the board's gentlemen. Thank you for posting in your time of grief to share your loss here. I wish you all possible strength in the difficult time ahead.

R.I.P. DGTwoodward

I posted in the Tom Baker thread but I'd like to express my sincere condolences here also. I'm very sorry for your loss.

I didn't know Daron on a personal level, but I'm very shocked reading this. He always came across as a very nice, positive member of the forum.

RIP Daron.

My condolences to you.

You could tell he liked it here. I didn't know him well, but his posts were extremely thoughtful and I liked reading what he had to say. This really sucks.

I didn't know Daron outside the forum or anything but shared numerous Pm's with him. Through those and the posts on the forum I could tell he was a pretty sweet guy. And yeah, he loved this place.

I'm genuinely bummed. :(

Incredibly shocked and saddened for your loss. I always had good interactions with him. RIP.

Back