Sad loss of a fellow member....DGTwoodward

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ****!

I am really sorry for your loss. I used to talk to DGTwoodward a lot. He was a big help on Collection Stash.

I am going to miss you.

One other thing,

Be sure to check his Sideshow account at some point to make sure that you don't have any unanticipated cc charges on the horizon. I know as collectors we can be pretty liberal with preorders that we don't intend to keep. I have logon info available for my wife in the event of my passing so that she can jump on and purge whatever needs to be removed.

Just a hopefully friendly heads up. Again I'm so sorry for your loss.

Exactly. Per his signature from his account here... (edited slightly by me)

Preordered Figures: HT Wolverine 66-Batman 66-Robin ASM Crow Zod Kal-El Jor-El Mime Joker DXSSC Snake X BCS WHO 4 SE Holmes/Watson SE Medicom - In Transit

Again, sorry for your loss. Amazing how these things can happen with no warning.

One other thing,

Be sure to check his Sideshow account at some point to make sure that you don't have any unanticipated cc charges on the horizon. I know as collectors we can be pretty liberal with preorders that we don't intend to keep. I have logon info available for my wife in the event of my passing so that she can jump on and purge whatever needs to be removed.

Just a hopefully friendly heads up. Again I'm so sorry for your loss.

Exactly. Per his signature from his account here... (edited slightly by me)

Again, sorry for your loss. Amazing how these things can happen with no warning.

Maybe Dave or one of the mods should reach out to SideshowAlex or one of the other SS reps to let them know? Just a thought...

I'm sorry for your loss, I didn't have many direct interactions with DGTWoodward, but immediately recognized the name as "one of the good ones". :(

This is really horrible and it having occurred around the holidays just makes it even worse. :(

My prayers are with you and your family.

People pass away everyday, every minute. But when someone passes whom you have a closer connection to, it hits us harder (even something as small as a fellow board member whom you don't know).

Stay strong, stay positive, life continues and enjoy the journey. :peace

Well this sucks. I just saw him posting a few hours ago and was even engaged in conversations with him. Pretty sad and just days before Christmas and around the holidays too.

Daron was one of the nicest people Ive had the pleasure of meeting. He loved this hobby and this board and he will truly be missed. RIP Daron x

So sorry to hear your sad news, I often read his posts in Marvel threads....my sincere condolences to you and your family. RIP DGTwoodward.

Re: Sad loss of a fellow member....

No he had had no warnings at all. One minute we were all sitting there eating our tea the next he grabbed his chest and neck and was gone before the paramedics got there. It was indeed a shock.

Terrible. I can only imagine what you're going through. So sudden, like a nightmare. I'm touched that you've logged on to tell us.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Hello, didn't know where to post this but I had to mention to you as many of you were friends with him. DGTwoodward was my husband and last night has passed away due to a massive heart attack. He loved these forums and would call you friends. May he rest in peace....

I am so sorry for your loss, and my condolences to you and your family. I connected with him in the 66 Batman threads, and it was always a pleasure to read what he had to say. His presence is one that'll be missed on these forums. Rest in Peace, DGT.

Daron was a great guy. Generous with praise. Quick to apologize if he offended anyone and quick to forgive others if they offended him. He had a great knowledge of classic TV shows and his input will definitely be missed. He was definitely one of the people who post here that I considered a friend. RIP DGT

Back