Sad loss of a fellow member....DGTwoodward

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sad loss of a fellow member....

Sorry to hear. Rest in Peace fellow Freak.

Stay strong, I'm sorry for your loss

I don't think I ever spoke to him, but it's awful to lose a fellow forum member.

Rest in Peace, DGTWoodward. My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

I posted in the Tom Baker thread, too, but I wanted to post here as well. I only interacted with him through the board, but always respected and enjoyed his posts. He was always someone that stood out, to me, and carried himself with a great deal of intelligence and humor.

Never interacted with him but thoroughly enjoyed his humorous posts. DGTWoodward was a name you remember of the hundreds on this Board because of his light-hearted banter. Condolences.

Oh my, this is sad. :( Knew him from the Doctor Who threads and loved his posts. My condolences and best wishes to friends and family.

Thoughts & prayers with you & your family, so sorry for your loss

Only knew him through the evil superman thread.
I slated it at the time and he would not have a bad word said about it. He mentioned you’d be thrilled at getting it to compliment the 2 originals already.
Seemed a nice guy, so sorry to hear this.
Thoughts are with you.

Terribly sad to read this. Very very tragic. I hope he is somewhere wonderful.

:(

Saddened and shocked to hear about this.
I interacted with him on the forums here and through PMs on occasion.
We have lost a calm and considered voice of reason this day, and i will miss seeing his 66 Batman and Robin Avatar.
Rest in peace brother.

Back