Sad loss of a fellow member....DGTwoodward

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sad loss of a fellow member....

Never traded posts with him, but do recall the name. Sorry for your loss.

This is my story to, I seen him around the forum often thru the years.

Very sorry to hear this, my condolences.

Sad news...nobody wants to lose a forum member..but to lose a loved one in life is the worst.:monkey2 :(

Best found wishes to his family and friends with a heavy heart.

So sorry to hear this news.

I only had a few short conversations with him, but I regarded him as one of the good guys. Always friendly.

:(

I can only add my condolences to the loss of one of my fellow countrymen.Lost for words really.

This is really sad news

To emulate what others have said, he always came across as a voice of reason of sorts, never appeared to get involved in the silly disputes

I traded a few posts with him in the HT Spidey a thread, he was always friendly to me

And with him being a fellow UK collector, I dunno, I tend to gravitate to those guys more

I'll miss seeing you pop up on the boards DGT

I never interacted anytime with him since I joined but have come across his posts in various threads. So, it did ring a bell when I came to know about this sad news.

I'd like to extend my sincerest condolences to his entire family in this difficult time.

R.I.P. DGT. You'll be missed :(

Hello, didn't know where to post this but I had to mention to you as many of you were friends with him. DGTwoodward was my husband and last night has passed away due to a massive heart attack. He loved these forums and would call you friends. May he rest in peace....

I am deeply saddened by this news as we used to share the odd PM. A very kind and calming man of whom will be sadly missed. My deepest sympathy and condolences to you and the family. I am so sorry

I remember reading his posts around the board. So sorry for your loss. :(

Shocking to hear and very very sad. I'm not sure I interacted with him much but I definitely knew his boardname. Sorry for your terrible loss and may he RIP.

It's so sad.He was very kind, polite and wise man.I always got his help when didn't understood some things in forum.My sincerest condolences.When I'll get BC Sherlock it will be always remembering how DGT kindly figured out for me how I can get it.We will miss him here.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I'm so very sorry to hear. My sincerest condolences. DGT was always kind and level-headed. We will miss him.

Back