S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dc collectibles bizzaro vs aliens
PIC_2969.JPGPIC_2974.JPG

I'm getting myself a few of those Tamashii (clear plastic) stands with waist grabber. Want to have my Wolf in that cool "mid-air spear attack"-mode :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got both figures yesterday... Wolf's nice, the Alien Warrior falls apart all over the place, with it's hundreds of ball joints, it has seriously made it hard to do anything with. I'll get the Giger, but after testing this line, will stick with the NECA.

Last edited:
Due to the Easter holiday my Wolf (and SSC RoTHJ Darth Vader) won't arrive until next week :(
Really stoked 'bout the Wolf though :)

Got my Wolf Pred today and he's awesome:yess: Definitive like him more than the super flimsy Alien warrior. Had a few moments with of lots of swearing when I got to changing the head though; that masked head is really, really hard to peg onto the body:panic: Thought that I would break the peg at several moments but I managed to get the head in place at the end. Most prob I'll pick up the "all gear'd up"-version as well:)
dsc-0050-001.jpg

dsc-0047-002.jpg

Cheers!

I can't remember atm but one of the YT-reviewer said that S.H MonsterArts have talked about a Scar predator...?
Can anyone confirm that?

No problem brother it was pretty amusing reading the start of this thread again :lol he didn’t go down so well.

Got my wolf today, looks a lot better in person, I do wish he was a little taller, I will for sure be getting the battle wolf coming up, hope these sell well, so we can get a predalien, queen , and other predators from this line.

Back