S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Skyline!:D If only the alien was a bit bigger I wouldn't mind the tail issues.

When I first saw the Mines you made, it look so good, I thought it came with the figure... And I had to double check my figure / box so see if I had yet to put them on :lol

Until I read your post, you'd custom made them.

Yeah true, if the Alien being just a tad taller would be nice.

I don't mind the tail, it kinda helps balance the figure in a standing position.

But yeah, if there was a certain pose, the tail can out weight it here and there.

yeah, mine also arrived
sadly, i need to get ready for work T^T

0a1409a3-eb96-4a2c-94fe-65ea76da6c96_zps0927d11b.png

i knew i should've bought more aliens to create a real massacre :gah:

DSC_1556_zps4eb5c2c1.png

Seems Amazon has a delay for the Wolf Pred, I cancelled and reordered from the market place. Same price and free delivery, still better than waiting for BBTS.

Well I Opened mine up and messed around with Wolf. Not very impressed with him considering the price I paid. Paint looks like a matte finish and the Thigh joints are loose. Figure can't stand up correctly and there's no peg holes under his feet. Mandibles are loose and keep falling off, so I'm sticking with Bio On. Overall I'm not impressed with the figure, this might be the only SH figure I get:) Guess I'll stick to my NECA figures.

Serious?! Right after I got mine from a pre-order :mad:

The bring out the "Full Artillery" Edition... F*** You Bandai / SH MonsterArts!

Ah well, just money making after all :)

Welcome! I take it that youre new to the whole tamashii nations brand? :wave

If youd followed this thread then you would've known that another wolf was coming

Back