S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS has the limited wolf edition for 64 bucks., cheaper than nippon yasan $69. just preordered it. always can cancel if i want at last minute. thats whats kool with BBTS u can cancel without penalties. SH-Monsterarts-AvP-Wolf-Predator-006.jpg

Man its a good thing i had my pile of loot turned on. I was able to cancel my reg. Wolfie i already purchased & get store credit so i can use it on my new PO of the new & revamped Wolfie. Yay BBTS! :hi5::clap:yess:

That shot is awesome Kairus great job :clap

I had the AvP Alien on order and then cancelled due to price, size and all that stuff . Just caved and ordered again! Its a beautiful looking figure and I love those leaping poses.

Haha! Thanks!

:)

yw! i kinda wonder though why they just didn't sell the stuff as a weapon pack like they do with their robot spirits products or saint seiya :dunno
ah well, now i can display masked and unmasked with no struggle to constantly headswapping :yess:

i still feel like getting some more aliens and that bouble canoon wolf. yea i really like the line. i just hope they make a queen really hopeing for that.

Awesome stuff everyone! Kairus, you ever consider getting a couple aliens from other lines just to have different shapes & sizes for the brood? If I had the money and focus I would have. Otherwise I haven't even ordered Big Chap (would like a couple). And I've also seen the open eggs showcased somewhere. I originally had 6 preordered but ran out of cash so cancelled half expecting another kind of alien with the open eggs or facehugger... one day, but I could be all aliened out already, too many other things I love to focus on just an alien horde. Love how you can fit three stands on the base.

Wolf, I've just got the one. No love for how they released the second one. It's pretty cool, but does need a stand. My one also came with a stuck foot not attached properly (so couldn't even stand properly). I twisted it off (lucky I didn't break it), and found the paint had glued the articulation together. Look hard enough on mine and you can see the paint I ripped off inside the foot. I do like him however but all I could think of shooting was...

freaking awsome! koon yea ive been trying to get some neca aliens but ran out of money. but i want to get other lines like the figma indiana to go wtih my revoltech skelentons. your zelda with alines looks awsome!! also want to get some really kool scenes like yours, or with iron man or batman superman versus alien hords. that new bizzaro from 52 looks awsome. there alot of kool 6" figures coming out now with really good articulation these days.... which is awosme.:duff:duff

Mine arrived today very happy I reordered this guy. A MonsterArts Dog Alien has shot right up on my list of wants!:pray:

S.D 003.jpg

S.D 020.jpg

I got my Alien Warrior and Wolf Predator a few days ago. The Alien Warrior is great. So great in fact that I ordered a second and am considering buying 1 or 3 more in the future. The Wolf Predator, on the other hand, is very disappointing to me personally. I can't really put my finger on exactly what the reason is, but it just left me feeling unimpressed. It's not a bad figure by any means, but it definitely is nowhere near as good as I was hoping. Also, Wolf Predator really should have come with a stand and his missing accessories.

Got my Alien Warrior the other day:) Pretty cool fig but I wish we could get an facehugger instead of that meh-kinda-style chestburster. Anyways; I like the warrior (but I'm really excited about the Wolf). Having sorta problem to get the warrior in attacking kinda of poses without the stand and the die-cast tail "spike" makes the whole figure a bit flimsy but it's just minor gripes. Won't army build these guy though; the pretty high price for this small scale just don't justify it for me. Nevertheless I'm pretty glad I picked at least one SHMA alien warrior up:)
dsc-0047-001.jpg

dsc-0048-001.jpg

Cheers!

Back