S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my monsterarts avp alien warrior today,simply love the thing,now can't wait for the big chap.

I love the quality and articulation of these things..... Cannot wait for the Big Chap.... I hope Bandai continues their Aliens series by doing the Dog Alien, Queen Alien, Jungle Hunter.. most of all Ripley and Hicks... Bandai would do an amazing job on some human characters.

I love the quality and articulation of these things..... Cannot wait for the Big Chap.... I hope Bandai continues their Aliens series by doing the Dog Alien, Queen Alien, Jungle Hunter.. most of all Ripley and Hicks... Bandai would do an amazing job on some human characters.

I agree 100 % !

Wish they would at least announce an Release Date for Scar Predator....

image.jpg

Thanks!! I really try to for it that AVPR feel to it by making it hard to see.

That was really ****** move on the movies part. Why couldn't it be No filtering or at least a little Dark, not dialed to 11 on the darkness scale!!!

But Great Picture and it does capture the AvP:R Vibe :hi5:

Big Chap comes out this weekend.....psyyyyyyyched!

I went and re-read the "special website" detailing all the features again...got me all hyped for this figure!!

I love the revoltech big chap, I think I will love the monsterarts big chap more. I hope they do the predalien soon , my wolf pred needs someone to play with.

The Big Chap in packaging. Right off I'm worried about the skull being so white under the dome. No cloudiness at all...can see it clearly in the package! We'll see....Things look so much different out of the package.

10384473_784874724869569_3427718766176280734_n.jpg

Back