S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H. Figuarts Alien VS Predator

a-serious-discussion.gif

Really? you've never heard of Bandai?

Thanks for the info! Do you think the quality is similar to Kai Arts figures?

Having figures from both lines, i can confidantly say The quality BLOWS play arts Kai out of the water.

Wolf does look great. He's missing the mines from his bandolier though.

and missing his throwing blades, extra cannon on his back, and hand held cannon , maybe this is just a proto picture,and all this will be with him when he's released, I :pray:

and missing his throwing blades, extra cannon on his back, and hand held cannon , maybe this is just a proto picture,and all this will be with him when he's released, I :pray:

Hopefully. It's a shame that every company that has made him so far has always missed out a few accessories.

Has anyone got a link to to a site where I can PO him please?

Hopefully. It's a shame that every company that has made him so far has always missed out a few accessories.

Has anyone got a link to to a site where I can PO him please?

ebay's the only place I've found so far, but the price is double the retail, i'm waiting for amazon or bbts to put their orders up.

They really do look amazing.
I hope they do more aliens and preds from the earlier movies.

Should the thread title be changed because these aren't part of the S.H. figuarts line, but the S.H. Monster Arts line? I like the predator and alien designs, but never wanted to get the figures because they were either too expensive or too large. However, these fit that middle ground I've been looking for in terms of price and size.

How big are these things? I'm wondering how he'd look next to the Revoltech P1.

Bigger. He's 7 inches. The Revoltech is about 6 inches.

Also, it's going to make the Revoltech look even crappier.

man I GOTTA have that WOLFIE! dare I say the proportions look better than the old HT's?

Re: S.H. MonsterArts Alien VS Predator

I really hope they do Celtic Pred after Scar Pred...

man I GOTTA have that WOLFIE! dare I say the proportions look better than the old HT's?

The proportions are waaaaay better than the original wolf. Head sculpt is much better too.

I cant wait to get Wolf in Feb... Hopefully we will get a release date on Scar next month at NY Comic Con...

are they still making scar?

Back