S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H. MonsterArts Alien VS Predator

D#$n the Wolf is looking GOOD on this figure. I know its only a 7" figure but it looks so much better than the hot toys version who proportions suck donkey *****. I am seriously considering pre-ordering the Alien and Wolf.

29c2qkl.jpg

30cr2md.jpg

16034hi.jpg

SeXXXy! and it looks to have some really good pose ability. I am all over this one.

You'd be hard pressed to find better poseability on a figure...especially Wolf. I can't wait to get this guy in some sick *** poses!

NECA wasn't too impressed. PSSH! They dream to have a Pred like this. They always say it can't be done to have a removable mask (and I agree with them to an extent) but the mask looks really good on this figure from what I can see. No need to buy multiple versions of the same damn Pred like with NECA's constant reuse of molds.

Last edited:

You'd be hard pressed to find better poseability on a figure...especially Wolf. I can't wait to get this guy in some sick *** poses!

NECA wasn't too impressed. PSSH! They dream to have a Pred like this. They always say it can't be done to have a removable mask (and I agree with them to an extent) but the mask looks really good on this figure from what I can see. No need to buy multiple versions of the same damn Pred like with NECA's constant reuse of molds.

:goodpost::exactly:

Agree, i am very dislike Neca that always did that...same damn Pred sell multiple versions.

@Greygoose
These will be available in the UK i just received a preorder sheet from one of my UK distributors.

I would expect prices to be £40-£45 each over here mate.

Where did NECA comment on this?

It was on their twitter. I tried to find it but there's so many damn tweets ahead of it now but someone said they saw this version and said NECA's was better, more detailed and cheaper (the guy was basically sucking on NECA's teet) to which Randy agreed.

CSC told me they should be having theirs up for pre-order really soon. I will be ordering with them because I never had any issues and I already got my Master Chief PF ordered through them. Also, when this is going to be released I may be in the process of moving and it seemed super easy for me to get them to change my address on my pre-orders.

FP.co.uk has them up for PO now. £40 notes for each one. I think I will be picking up Wolf.

Hey guys,

Check this link out. There's some really nice high res images of the Alien and Wolf. You can really see the incredible details and articulation better!

https://www.scifijapan.com/articles...ii-nations-releases-for-januaryfebruary-2014/

And on a side note, I was chosen to be a volunteer at the Tamashii Nations booth at NYCC! Maybe I'll have a chance to handle these guys in person. I'll let you guys know about my experience after the show :)

I guess I shouldn't be surprised given the Godzilla figures they've done, but... really bummed they didn't go with a bendy tail on the Alien. Otherwise, the figures look great!

Hey guys,

Check this link out. There's some really nice high res images of the Alien and Wolf. You can really see the incredible details and articulation better!

https://www.scifijapan.com/articles...ii-nations-releases-for-januaryfebruary-2014/

And on a side note, I was chosen to be a volunteer at the Tamashii Nations booth at NYCC! Maybe I'll have a chance to handle these guys in person. I'll let you guys know about my experience after the show :)

The details are great. I hope the production product looks the same.

Both are looking great and Wolf is looking like an instant purchase.

Back