S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H. Figuarts Alien VS Predator

Oh yeah, I have to have them. The Alien looks bomb, but I still gotta get Scar. He's my first Predator figure, so the nostalgia kicks in.

1013132_412916075494494_1402161398_n_zps9ff7cdd1.jpg

Oy that Scar face looks so bad lol. And would it have killed them to give these guys a better pose!?

:lol

Either way, if I get the Predator, it will be posed with his mask on.

The alien looks good, the pred, well, it's from AVP, the only interesting pred is Wolf from AVPR, the AVP ones are just dull.

We finally get the Microman AVP Predators we never got.

any heads up on a release day or anything? anyone:dunno

Wow these are a must for me...

Wow these are a must for me...

Definitely. SH Figuarts have quickly become my favorite toy line due to their amazing poseability, sculpt work, paint, accessories etc. The poses they show with the Alien are incredible. Impossible with NECA.

These are musts as far as I'm concerned for any Pred and Alien fans. It looks like they are going to make this a whole series like with DBZ and Power Rangers. We know Scar is on the horizon as well. Wonder if they will make 2 versions of Wolf. I don't see his caster here.

Awesome. Thanks. Though those SHFigurarts are like $50+ a pop huh?

Yeah, they vary from like $30-$80. But I've seen some of the Godzillas for $100+. I imagine Wolf will be more than the Alien. More accessories and complex paint job. I'd say these will be around $50-60. In my experience, these guys are worth it. My favorite figures. The power rangers are incredible.

Wow they look really good.

The Wolf Predator is listed at 180mm which is around 7 inches. NECA's Predators are taller than 7".

Do they only have the license for AVP then as so far they have only shown AVP characters. I would love to see them tackle a Jungle Hunter and City Hunter.

I also hope these are a bit more available than some of there other releases, i have to import most of there figures if i want to stock them as they are not distributed in the UK.

Back