S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H. MonsterArts Alien VS Predator

Scar will probably be the third figure released. Based on the initial prototype, I'd say he needs some major tweaking haha.

I think they decided to release Wolf over Scar first as the market will have already been saturated with new Scar figures (Hot Toys/the upcoming NECA ones). People want a new Wolf badly so people are sure to jump on him first in February.

Im hoping some one pick these up for distribution in the UK. Diamond is a good possibility they could get some of the SH Figuarts line but never Godzilla.

I may have to look into importing some of these my self if there is no UK distribution.
I will mention it first to a few of the distributors over here and see if any one is looking into these.

Pre-order at BBTS is up!
I got my wolf on PO!

Preordered Wolf and Alien@BBTS :rock

Got both for the price of one ebay preorder. :yess:

I used BBTS for DX Luke. Total was 360 euros including shipping and the goddamn customs charge.

Do any UK guys use BBTS on here?

I go straight to the source, these are Japanese figures so I'd either use Ami Ami or nippon-yasan.

Ami Ami won't give you a shipping quote until the item is ready to ship, and you will be paying import fees when they do. They tend to have things days before other online shops and are open on the weekends to send out packages asap.

Nippon-yasan at least gives you idea of a shipping price now, and supposedly mark the value down to get through customs. Might not get the figure as soon as it's out, and even when they have it might not ship asap.

In short:
Ami-Ami if you want it asap.
Nippon-yasan if you want don't mind waiting a bit.

I pre-ordered both figures.

Pre-ordered the alien at BBTS!

These figures look simply magnificent.
Now, just why the hell don't they make them in 1/6 scale?!

I went with Nippon-yasan, as cool as they look they are still too small to pay more then £50 apiece.

I didn't look at working the prices out. How much in total roughly would I be looking at to get a Wolf shipped over here?

I didn't look at working the prices out. How much in total roughly would I be looking at to get a Wolf shipped over here?

Ami Ami is roughly £64 - £74 with shipping + import tax + Parcel Force fee

Nippon-yasan can be between £33 - £46 depending on what shipping option you want to choose.

These are approximations though as the price will change depending on the Yen to Pound rate...

the alien is sold out already in amiami

has anyone notice theres no articulation in the torso in both figures? this is odd compared to all the other s.h. figures expecially the s.h. iron men.

Last edited:

Ami Ami is roughly £64 - £74 with shipping + import tax + Parcel Force fee

Nippon-yasan can be between £33 - £46 depending on what shipping option you want to choose.

These are approximations though as the price will change depending on the Yen to Pound rate...

Thanks.:hi5:

Pre-ordered the alien at BBTS!

These figures look simply magnificent.
Now, just why the hell don't they make them in 1/6 scale?!

They did make a damn fine 1:6 C3PO recently. It's said to be one of the most accurate 3PO figures ever made. And it's made mostly of metal. So, you never know. Maybe they will. Though I'm sure Hot Toys has the exclusivity rights for these figures in 1:6 :(

Back