S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H. Figuarts Alien VS Predator

img_pw_09_zpsdea6aa51.jpg

Dat syringe... :lol :rotfl

Yeah these look interesting and I will be keeping an eye on any future news.

Wolf looks ace.

They look amazing, the only cons I see:

-They wont be the same size as Neca´s, so they wont look well together.
-No real netting. If it was real, it would be amazing.
-Importing issues to some european countries and prices.

Wolf is actually 7 inches and the Alien is 6.6 inches.

At first I didn't see a canon but he does have at least one equipped which is good. It's folded on his back.

img_pw_07_zps93df864c.jpg

He just seems to be missing a shuriken and laser mines for some reason. I'd much prefer those than the blue goo and syringe lol. Maybe they weren't completed yet. Some of my other SH Figuarts figure ended up coming with more accessories than they showed in the proto pics.

Wolf is actually 7 inches and the Alien is 6.6 inches.

At first I didn't see a canon but he does have at least one equipped which is good. It's folded on his back.

img_pw_07_zps93df864c.jpg

He just seems to be missing a shuriken and laser mines for some reason. I'd much prefer those than the blue goo and syringe lol. Maybe they weren't completed yet. Some of my other SH Figuarts figure ended up coming with more accessories than they showed in the proto pics.

surely he will come with these too, I hope and:pray:.
i can't wait to get this wolf pred it looks fantastic to me, we should get a predalien later on down the line. I guess it will be 2014 before these come out, I hope much sooner.

A Predalien would be amazing! If the line does well I'm sure they will make one. And it will probably come out in January/February of 2014 :/ They seem to announce new figures 3-4 months in advance of release.

I'm guessing Scar will be third in the series.

If the price is right I may get this instead of a hot toys wolf. I don't collect hot toys the way I used to.
I swear to God if HT uses the same head for wolf......

Hi is there an official link for this? I never have heard of this company. Thanks :)

Back