S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H. Figuarts Alien VS Predator

He should be on Amazon. Anyone who sells Tamashi Nation products will have it. Amazon and BBTS are the big ones I know of.

WOW! They looks awesome!

Totally getting these!

Release date?

they're on ebay now for preorder from china and they say October, so maybe nov. in the u.s.a. according to this, which may not be the case,only time will tell.

Thanks for the info! Do you think the quality is similar to Kai Arts figures?

I've never owned a Kai Arts figure but I can tell you, you will have no issues with their quality. I am extremely happy/impressed with the quality of all my SH figs.

they're on ebay now for preorder from china and they say October, so maybe nov. in the u.s.a. according to this, which may not be the case,only time will tell.

Oh really? A November release would be awesome! But I have a feeling it will be January/February based on their track record of announcing figs and releasing them.

Cool thanks, both of ya!

Well I am in AUS so most probably gotta wait and extra month or so, but will find out.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the info! Do you think the quality is similar to Kai Arts figures?

Figuarts are so much better quality then the crappy Play Arts Kai figures.... I have owned all the dbz and MMPR one sup to date and not one problem with any of them...

Figuarts are so much better quality then the crappy Play Arts Kai figures.... I have owned all the dbz and MMPR one sup to date and not one problem with any of them...

This. Here's why SH Figuarts have become my favorite line:

SHFigDisplay_zps06c2cb5e.jpg

SHFigDisplay3_zps012710b6.jpg

SHFigDisplay2_zpsabee61a0.jpg

Retail for Wolf is 6,090 yen ($61.67). Alien Warrior 5,775 yen ($58.48).

Just noticed this:
The tip of the [Alien's] tail uses diecast metal parts to achieve an even sharper feel.

A portion of [Wolf's] armor is diecast metal.

Pretty cool.

Last edited:

Damn... okay, these look good. :D Would love to see some figures from the original Alien and Predator movies, these could replace my NECA's.

Back