Action Figure S.H.Figuarts Super Mario

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those expansion sets are gonna sell like craaaaaazy. Tamashhii, you brilliant basterds!

Awesome you got to work here too Pwn!:D

Yeah, the expansion parts are really neat! Luigi will go great with them as well. 2 player action recreation haha!

And yeah, it was really fun. But those coins were such a pain haha...the ones hanging on the bottom kept falling down from the double sided tape.

I'd like to put this big Jakks Mario in the diorama so it looks like New Super Mario bros.

Toy-Fair-2014-Jakks-Pacific-010.jpg

Nice! Looks like a production sample, hopefully this figure comes out sooner than June.

Yeah, the expansion parts are really neat! Luigi will go great with them as well. 2 player action recreation haha!

And yeah, it was really fun. But those coins were such a pain haha...the ones hanging on the bottom kept falling down from the double sided tape.
Just a comment, or do you know something?

Did you get a chance to ask if they had any plans to do more nintendo/mario stuff?

They BETTER make an awesome S.h.Monsterarts Bowser damnit.

Mario and the Goombas look a little bigger than I thought actually...but wHAT ABOUT GANONDORF?!

Man The replica kart is cool but 200 bucks? I'll probably buy it for my collection anyways lol

I just want the oversized figure.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I apparently splurged and bought that Mario Kart sunday night. Cost me about $173 after tax.

Mind the floor that needs to be vacuumed :p

IMG_0040.jpg
IMG_0041.jpg

Update: The Mario figure and the play sets were released in HK retailers yesterday. Very good quality for Mario. Hope you all get yours soon

Now I've gotta look into getting some of those sets, with my regular Mario coming in from HLJ soon anyway. Bandai looks like they did a great job on Mario though so far.

Back