Action Figure S.H.Figuarts Super Mario

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O4nvClP.jpg

Got Mario today from HLJ! Nice figure. I'm surprised by his lack of articulation on some fronts like no waist articulation, but other things I get. Wish he had alternate faces though, maybe some extra hands. Hopefully we get some variants like Fire Mario

Just set my pile of loot from BBTS to ship. Looking forward to this figure. Hopefully he fits in with Figma Link, Figma Metroid and D-Arts Mega Man X. I'm looking at the Sonic Nendoroid now too.

Yeah he's in decent scale with Figma Link and Samus, I checked. It's not perfect (given that it is different companies) but it works. He also scales with Sonic....kinda. Nendoriods are kind of weird in general (but good in their own right)

Nendoriod Sonic a great piece on its own, love the accessories and everything. Wish Good Smile would do the rest of the series though.

I'm really hoping we get to see more from the Mario series. I know that Luigi was already hinted at. I want to see Bowser, Peach, Donkey Kong, Diddky Kong, etc. Sadly, I know it's nigh impossible but I would like to see the cast of Super Mario RPG for SNES.

It's been up for a while :p

Is there a free shipping code

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back