Action Figure S.H.Figuarts Super Mario

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10451169_770060336347978_6814737850155141599_n.jpg

(Thx 冬暖夏涼小恐龍 轉載~)

I prefer that head sculp of megaman over the d-arts version.. thats the model kit no?

Thinking of getting this and the zeong suit just to replicate the same scene :lol

My Mario with the new Luigi nendoroid and a few other Nintendo figures.

image.jpg

And before anyone asks, there are 3 RAH Links since I'm planning to get custom green, red and blue tunics soon :)

What the Ganon? Three RAH links just makes me crazy jealous. Plus the Figma set too (Pit looks lovely) that photo is like £1000+ of stuff

What the Ganon?
:lol

Thanks for the compliment on Pit. He's probably one of my favorite of the Figmas :) It's taken me a LONG time to collect all of these figures. So it actually hasn't been too terrible on my wallet :) As for the 3 Links, I got one as a gift and got the other two on sale for pretty cheap at HLJ.

They still have him for sale, but not as cheap as when I got him back in May ($135). The discount price now is $165. If you're interested, here's the link for Link :wink1: https://www.hlj.com/product/MEDRAH-622/Act

Hell yeah Luigi! I got the Mario for my 2.5 year old son and I'll say it's held up, he pulls his head and legs off all the time and throws him....these are pretty tough.

Luigi looks great overall, but I think he should be a little slimmer. Also, I love those new additions! Piranha Plant, spiny beetle and big/small pipe
Hell yeah Luigi! I got the Mario for my 2.5 year old son and I'll say it's held up, he pulls his head and legs off all the time and throws him....these are pretty tough.
That's impressive. though I'd still watch out for the kid's sake

Luigi looks great overall, but I think he should be a little slimmer. Also, I love those new additions! Piranha Plant, spiny beetle and big/small pipeThat's impressive. though I'd still watch out for the kid's sake

:cuckoo: go back to 2008! :p

Luigi_Evolution_geracao_n64.png

:cuckoo: go back to 2008! :p

Luigi_Evolution_geracao_n64.png

why does the 1989 has a Paper Mario - Luigi? It should be the Super Mario Bros 2 one :
1989_SMB2_Luigi.jpg

I'm just happy they actually make him :D

I'm also still waiting for a pack solely filled with coins and one with blocks... Otherwise, you can never replicate the display they had :( and buying a lot of packs solely for the coins is ridiculous..

Back