Action Figure S.H.Figuarts Super Mario

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, a thread was started, nice. I might have to buy all of this, but I'm a bigger fan of Donkey Kong, wish they'd do that too.

Is there any word on whetherthis is strictly Mario franchise, or more from nintendo...?

Hot damn, Mario looks superb. :clap S.H. Figuarts is truly after the hearts of everyone. I hope we can get some of the power ups like the Fire Flower, and a palette swap to boot. Also praying some of these come with stands

I disagree with anyone saying Bandai has cheap materials, especially not their figuarts and d arts line. I own revoltech figures, figma link, samus, and pit and all the dbz figuarts and d arts and by far the figuarts are the best.

it looks like the sideshow maquette to me :dunno

its too big for a monsterarts

Seeing this made want to get the figma link even more. Nice to see a good quality mario figure, tired of only seeing those static minifigs or the knex.

Last edited:
Good news folks if you've read the press releases that Nintendo has been sending out.

https://www.computerandvideogames.com/447412/nintendo-will-expand-its-character-licensing-business/

Essentially, looks like we may see more Nintendo collectibles as Nintendo loosens up a little bit and tries to make up for lost ground from the Wii U disappointment.

Honestly, the collectible market is something Nintendo has ignored for a LOOONG time and would be a cash cow for them. We are finally JUST NOW getting amazing fully-poseable Mario, Link and Samus figures when I feel they should've been made years ago. Perhaps this will expand into more figures, statues, replicas and the plethora of Nintendo items we've all been waiting years to get.

Back