Action Figure S.H.Figuarts Super Mario

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it from Midtown Comics. But I didn't open him for months so I didn't realize this immediately and now they say my order is archived and therefore they can't do anything for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah you may need Bandai unless you don't use the non-left left hand

Bumping this thread. So far I got Mario, Fire Mario and Yoshi. Wondering why Luigi price is high or sold out from other sites besides BBTS. Was it more limited?

And is Bowser worth getting? I already own the World of Nintendo version.

Bumping this thread. So far I got Mario, Fire Mario and Yoshi. Wondering why Luigi price is high or sold out from other sites besides BBTS. Was it more limited?

And is Bowser worth getting? I already own the World of Nintendo version.

I like my Figuarts Bowser. I think he's worth getting but I don't like mixing figure brands though so I'm a bit biased.

I'm a bit late to the party, but I just bought the set at BBTS last week.
I made this display over the weekend:

33" length

20181001_013724(0).jpg

20181001_013711.jpg

Great setup! It surprised me that this line didn't seem to do too well since they stopped making anything. They weren't expensive and were great representations.

Thanks.
I'd really appreciate it if they made more characters and set pieces.

I think most people favored the cheaper and more comprehensive Jakks Pacific's "World of Nintendo" line though.

I'm also guilty of having a few W.O.N. figures, but those simply don't compare to S.H. Figuarts'.

I'll just keep my eyes peeled in the hopes that we get more.

Back